Air Jordan VI Max Orange or not? NO PICS.

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

Originally Posted by Rafool

TROJANEXE you told MrBigBusiness to go back to his 30ish year old life and then you said "lol, mrbigbusiness, do you really have all the time, to "try" to flame on someone 2 decades younger than you?" So my question here is, are you 10?
laugh.gif

Ohh emm gee you are right that's why I said 30ish with An #!* meaning he could be 36 - 20 = 16 I would tell you to stop riding the mans :.. But I'll get banned
You should be banned for being a pedo then with those young @@# chicks in your avy
roll.gif
. You failed you clown.

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

Originally Posted by Rafool

TROJANEXE you told MrBigBusiness to go back to his 30ish year old life and then you said "lol, mrbigbusiness, do you really have all the time, to "try" to flame on someone 2 decades younger than you?" So my question here is, are you 10?
laugh.gif

Ohh emm gee you are right that's why I said 30ish with An #!* meaning he could be 36 - 20 = 16 I would tell you to stop riding the mans :.. But I'll get banned
Do it. Say it to me. That way you get the hell out and we have one less idiot messing up the JB forum and L/PC forum with their stupid comments.

Back
Top Bottom