Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

I don't got the money for the 6/17 package, so I'm probably trying to copp these instead. I could learn to like it,I think? On the other hand, damn yousjsu college fee. You have to reduce me to this colorful %$* VI's.
frown.gif

nice pics!

i really like them, except for that stupid toe design. carmines will suffice.

Concentrating on the blue on the back, the red on the front, they seem like such a tease for Sport Blues or Infrareds. There is no chance that pineapplelooking thing on the toe is going to be gone on the final product right?

thanks for newer pix, joerdan23. the white patent looks nice, everything else looks like poo. this is the easiest pass since manning to burress in the superbowl.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^ Thanks for the new pics.

As much as I want to like them, I just can't.

DAMN YOU Jordan Brand.

Co-sign

Although they're the Air Jordan VI's (the most prestigious of all Jordans), I just can't willingly spend my money on these.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Im coppin....

Even though the design on the toe is ridiculous....im coppin..

Agreed! I said it before and will say it again " All the VI's are fire too me!" Sucks my spot is not getting carmines but getting these,looks like I'll be cop'n x2 and trading a pair for carmines, after all they're QS
wink.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^ Couldn't agree more. The VI's are too tempting to pass up. Im not crazy about the toe design, but the patent leather is gorgeous.

What kind of release will these be? Lifestyle, Gr, Limited Gr, online only? someone let me know

If it wasn't for that damn patent leather and stupid toebox etching, I'd cop & paint to make some Sport Blues!

Back
Top Bottom