Air Jordan VI Remix? Jordan Blueprint - Spring '13

Originally Posted by gentry187

roll.gif
I'm going back to the Nike thread.

Looks like winterized 6s. Does JB or Nike even have plans to continue that? I remember winterized 6 rings but I feel like that was 2 years ago.

I don't know what's better, seeing shoes you love getting murdered in every wacky color and bunk material jb can get their hands on, or having them whip up brand new batches of garbage like these. I guess these are better. Then I can just not buy them, and still have my fond memories. Who's buying this stuff?

I can see it now a whole bunch of little kids gone get these and beat them up at recess
I wouldn't cut the grass in these shoes
Somebody would have to pay me to put those hideous things on my feet

LOL this brand is #%*#!$% finished...what a joke..corny +#* #%%%%*...they'll never have the privilege of my business again

JB Please stop the foolery of fusing VI's.

Originally Posted by Leonidas

interesting... not great, but way better than Son of Mars or 8.0s

nah i'll take son of mars (except pop art) over 8.0s and these.

Every 2013 Jordan Brand shoe preview ive seen looks weak, this is no exception

JB is definitely running out of ideas....now they are just messing up retros and adding words to the names that give us the idea of development ex.8.0, remix whats next revolution!? very lame JB.

Although they do sort of remind me of huaraches which is the only plus in my opinion..

I dont think they look all that bad.

If yall were really up on game you would realize these were actually inspired by the "closed toe" 1990 VI prototype pictured below.      ...Hence the name "Jordan Blueprint"

Edit: FYI The AJ VI was originally slated to release looking like the "closed toe" sample pictured above, but MJ wanted to do something different and just like he did with the Xs he ordered the extra piece of leather from the toe removed. Unlike the X no production pairs of VI ever had the extra leather on the toebox.

The_more_you_know.gif
tongue.gif

^lol dank I think you're giving the designers too much credit there...
I doubt the morons who run JB nowadays even know about that  prototype.

Yeah way too much credit. Besides the sole what else looks the same from that prototype? If they really wanted to go that route why even take off the spoiler and change the tongue. Maybe it's another prototype laying around.

people still going to buy them regardless of the color way. They are ugly but not that bad.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I dont think they look all that bad.

If yall were really up on game you would realize these were actually inspired by the "closed toe" 1990 VI prototype pictured below.      ...Hence the name "Jordan Blueprint"

Edit: FYI The AJ VI was originally slated to release looking like the "closed toe" sample pictured above, but MJ wanted to do something different and just like he did with the Xs he ordered the extra piece of leather from the toe removed. Unlike the X no production pairs of VI ever had the extra leather on the toebox.
-Tons of people are aware or the toe box changes on the 6s
-Still doesn't change the fact these look horrible. 

-These had a lot of potential, and the ball was completely %%*$*%+ dropped 

Back
Top Bottom