Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering with these or the black/reds before them and just cop both OG colourways (that is infra and not varsity or true red or whatever this is) that are dropping as a pack later in the year...

Huh? Did I miss something? Both infrareds are coming out in a pack later this year?
nerd.gif
It's one of the unconfirmed rumors.

Not a rumour, but not confirmed for release. June is the window so far.

I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering with these or the black/reds before them and just cop both OG colourways (that is infra and not varsity or true red or whatever this is) that are dropping as a pack later in the year...

Huh? Did I miss something? Both infrareds are coming out in a pack later this year?
nerd.gif

That doesn't make any sense then. Did someone refutable confirm that they have seen and gotten their hands on these? Are there pictures? Have any sneakersites said anything? I mean, if they're not confirmed for release and we don't have pics, that pretty much fits into the rumor category tome...
nerd.gif

to those who are wondering about the INFRA pack.. there`s a thread for it already. go there. It`s looking like it would be just like the true blues releasedlast year.. INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ONLY
pimp.gif
... (i`m canadian
smile.gif
) will gladly help those who have helped me in the past...you know who you are.....

nerd.gif

An Infared pack? Now that would be dope.

I am going to be a happy, and very broke person this year. With all the shoes that are scheduled and rumored to release, Nike is just killing it.

nerd.gif

From Merriam-Webster's online dictionary:

Main Entry: [sup]1[/sup]ru·mor

Pronunciation: \ˈrü-mər\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, gossip; akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars

Date: 14th century

1 : talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source
2 : a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

So unless we have PROOF, it IS a RUMOR.

Originally Posted by Soleful1ne

I am going to be a happy, and very broke person this year. With all the shoes that are scheduled and rumored to release, Nike is just killing it.
co-sign
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom