Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

just wish they had kept the infrared lacelocks or changed it to varsity red and not have it black but its still great

I assume these have a white jumpman, with a red AIR sign under the jumpman. Sorry, pass for me with No Nike Air.
smile.gif
The rest of the shoe looks decent though,and hopefully the leather will be nice on them for you guys buying them.

funny how they didn't change to much on the white / and red 12's and 6's but they completely change everything on the black models
for some reason i smell a limited edition quickstrike.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

funny how they didn't change to much on the white / and red 12's and 6's but they completely change everything on the black models
for some reason i smell a limited edition quickstrike.

there was already a rumor about white infrareds dropping. they'll probably drop the black infrareds too.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I assume these have a white jumpman, with a red AIR sign under the jumpman. Sorry, pass for me with No Nike Air.
smile.gif
The rest of the shoe looks decent though, and hopefully the leather will be nice on them for you guys buying them.

is NA really that serious? these aren't even an OG cw btw. do you. i just don't get it.

I'm going to paint the midsole infrared and switch the lacelocks with these (below)

OG

will be gettin 2 pairs of these - pass on the blk/red VIs coming out- and just keep my Blk/Infareds

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by El Bro

smile.gif
The rest of the shoe looks decent though, and hopefully the leather will be nice on them for you guys buying them.

is NA really that serious? these aren't even an OG cw btw. do you. i just don't get it.

There is nothing to get. Either you like the jumpman in the back, or you dont. I dont. Pretty Simple. And It is possible to put NA on a non og retro. Idid say it was nice though.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I'm going to paint the midsole infrared and switch the lacelocks with these (below)

OG
what about the red jumpman thats gonna be on the tongue?
roll.gif

prob aint gonna be able to tell that hard tho i guess...

wow? I just noticed the lace locks.... well I guess my D-grade Carmines will finally come in handy....

Back
Top Bottom