Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by ao17

v4mfdi.gif

Varsity Red VI's, Powder Blue IX's, White Cement IV's, and a possible Chicago X release?

My God I'm feeling excited for 2010...JB better not %$#^ up

Cosign
laugh.gif
at the gif

Infareds will be coming out next year in a package. the black pair and the white pair

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Originally Posted by arice

Infareds will be coming out next year in a package. the black pair and the white pair
you LIAR!!!

lol im a not lying this guy I know owns a sneaker store in Royal Oak Michian and he has a jordan account he showed me in his phone.. and those laker 6'shave yellow and purple stitching.. watch my words

Originally Posted by h0opman31

you LIAR!!!

lol im a not lying this guy I know owns a sneaker store in Royal Oak Michian and he has a jordan account he showed me in his phone.. and those laker 6's have yellow and purple stitching.. watch my words
well the info on the lakers was already dropped, so you coulda just recounted that, but the info on infas is new. Never heard that, but this @##$needs to stop. We want individual GRs and not overpriced packages

a friend told me the same thing. i was going to keep it under wraps but i guess you dropped the info. we'll see what happens. i heard december 2010 butanything cn change bewteen now and the RD

I dont think Im going to be leaving my job anytime soon..
Planned on quiting after the Infrareds but damn.
pimp.gif

Although they are not the White/Infrareds, they are well executed!
pimp.gif

Definitely a decent release for the VI, unlike the "gay prides" or "detroits" or any other horrid mutations they have brewed with the VI.

I've been waiting years for these to release. These came out way better than the black/varsity reds. Anybody know if the originals back in 91 came with ablack lacelock?

Back
Top Bottom