Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

GottaBDashoes....

may be a little too late to ask for this, as i didn't know you were gonna paint your pair yet...

Would you happen to have a side by side comparison of one varsity red shoe and the other
painted for contrast?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by alexm1308

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

man im falling in love with these, you guys think eastbay is gonna sell out?
Definitely.....like everyone has been saying....expect Space Jam hype on these

I work at FNL and my store hasn't got them yet
tired.gif
so I'm expecting it to be a limited release to certain stores and an online only release just as the MS VI's and Chi IIs were
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Space Jam Hype? Y'all are some real clowns and hypebeasts...

My local FTL got over 90 pairs of these, and they don't even get many J's. They actually did not receive the Powder Blue IX's, but that doesn't make it a limited release now does it? Smarten up son..

Cop if you like them. Don't fall into the hype so you can pay another man's bills.
I think you should follow your own advice
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

tired.gif
so I'm expecting it to be a limited release to certain stores and an online only release just as the MS VI's and Chi IIs were
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My local FTL got over 90 pairs of these, and they don't even get many J's. They actually did not receive the Powder Blue IX's, but that doesn't make it a limited release now does it? Smarten up son..

Cop if you like them. Don't fall into the hype so you can pay another man's bills.
I think you should fellow your own advice
tired.gif

What are you talking about? I don't know how to fellow. Freudian slip? What you got on your mind? Get off my jock.

We may sell out of certain sizes when the Jordan Retro 6 - Men's in White/Varsity Red/Black (84664102) is released this Saturday, as the stock of some of the sizes will be low.  Otherwise, the rest of the sizes, that have a large quantity coming in, should be available for a while.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think you should fellow your own advice
tired.gif
laugh.gif

saw these in person courtesy of my homie who works at FNL. they look nice but gotta hold out for the infrared pack.

just got mine from skip to my shoe. they look pretty good. leather is a bit shiny though.

the strong scent of leather on this one is good..i agree with the motorsport-like scent.
i'm glad with my pair 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Their not bad at all. I am sure they will sell out... boss at footlocker is letting me cop these under my discount lol 3size 11 2 size 10.5 haha i dont care if you wana call me a reseller money is tight( read sig)

What GR Jordan has sold out besides the Space Jams?

Hopefully, I messed up your resell money. Especially since what you just did is illegal.
what I just did is illegal ????Dude grow up, just because I am being real dont mean that there are other people out there that wouldnt do the same thing when their money is tight. I am buying 3 pairs ill do as i please so go suck one thanks. smh Little Mods these day
roll.gif

Grow up? Dude you work at a sneaker store, saying money is tight trying to buy and sell on NT like it wasn't obvious...lol

So besides making small change, you aren't even that bright.

And I'll leave the %+@% stuff to you and your friends.

truhustla8807 wrote:
not to sound ******ed but what color or paint did you use to paint them to infrared if you don't mind me asking
Didn't see this answered. I'm also curious.

truhustla8807 wrote:
not to sound ******ed but what color or paint did you use to paint them to infrared if you don't mind me asking

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

truhustla8807 wrote:

Thanks to 23sole in the sneaker art forum:

Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery/garden (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared

aj6jpg.jpg

Aside from the Infrared Pack, what do you guys think is best between Varsity Black, Varsity White, Oreo's, Motorsports, Pistons, Lakers?
Don't go by quantity made or kind of leather, just give me your favorite by looks.
Me personally:
Oreo's, Motorsports, White Varsity, Lakers, Black Varsity, Pistons.

did anyone else go to there local spot and see these on the cash register. Laughing at the promo for these if im not mistaking they did that with the varsity reds.

I actually really like the "oreos" but im a sucker for anything black/red
so Ima have to go

1.Black/varsity
2.white/varsity
3.oreo
4.motorsports

Oh great pics by the way DetroitNappy! I know its not infra
but none the less that is a really good looking shoe.. These
have grown on me a whole lot!

Back
Top Bottom