Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by leonwood

It's tough, just the shipping alone send back to Sneakerhead doesn't really worth it...

You really need to return those, all those glue problems are ridiculous, you can also see the flaws in the paint.

i would let most of that stuff on the shoe slide...
but the seperation - wow, no good, i'm sorry
at least it doesn't hurt the "look" of the shoe

everyone is bugging. yall at like these are the worst 6's that came out this year. Reason why i am copping, #1 i dont know how limited the pack is next week so not sure i will be able to get my hands on them, #2 Why not, its been a while since i got some red/white jays (ill just look at like 3 different ones and pick the best one). Lastly, i really dont believe they will sit because of the color way, I know my footlocker has 2 size 11 and 3 size 10.5 so yea its true SMALL SIZES will sit but these anit no oreo's or pistons 6's. Ill be copping 2 pairs(105 each)just in case i cant get the pack next week.

saw these in Stroud mall in stroudsburg PA. today in a mom and pop shop for $139 no tax.............still passed. joints looked terrible.

Ehh... guess i'm just not picky enough.

1. $300 gift card from Eastbay for %20 off.

2. Free shipping from them as well.

3. Two pairs of Varsity Red VI's = 240 flat.

Can't complain about signature jordans on day of release for 120 bucks when i have zero connects.

Who else did this as well?

Can't complain about signature jordans on day of release for 120 bucks when i have zero connects.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Only 1 pair for me. I used Bing instead of the free shipping though.

^   
roll.gif

will cop a pair tomorrow in person. search threw a few 9.5's and find the best left and right.

SMH at the people who bought these online and then complained about the quality.

^ i mean i cant go wrong with two pairs size 11(a good rading size for kicks i want) for 105 each!!! like serious guys you wouldnt do this?

Originally Posted by dejahnw

^ i mean i cant go wrong with two pairs size 11(a good rading size for kicks i want) for 105 each!!! like serious guys you wouldnt do this?

How do you get them for $105 each??? I'm in.

yo who got the footlocker email that says "Jordan Retro 6 in OG Colorway" then showed me these shoes lollll

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by dejahnw

How do you get them for $105 each??? I'm in.
that footlocker discount : ) i want a pair...but i might have to get a second because of the low price(i might be able to trade them for somthing good)

Originally Posted by leonwood

It's tough, just the shipping alone send back to Sneakerhead doesn't really worth it...
i'd send it back if i were you. that pair is beyond terrible.
SMH at sneakerhead for sending that. guess that's the disadvantage that people have to deal with when buying online.
that's why i always buy on retail stores to personally check a pair before buying it.

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

i see that these are available on SWOOSH/NDC....not discounted on SWOOSH however...
I was going to scoop these up for my brother, they came up for retail on Swoosh....
laugh.gif

2iw3dpc.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^YEP, IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY WHEN YOU BUY FROM SITES LIKE SNEAKERHEAD, MARQUEESOLE, AIR RANDY, SNEAKERPOST. THESE PLACES ARE SELLING EARLY RELEASE DEFECTIVE PAIRS. I GOT LUCKY AND GOT A GREAT PAIR FROM SNEAKERPOST BUT I HAVE BEEN BURNED IN THE PAST. NOW, BEFORE I ORDER I ALWAYS CONTACT AND LET THEM KNOW THEY BETTER SWIM THRU THEIR STOCK AND GET ME A GOOD PAIR OF 10.5'S WHETHER THEY HAVE TO MIX AND MATCH OR THEY CAN EXPECT TO SEE IT RETURNED IMMEDIATELY. HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE.

BUT PAIRS COPPED FROM FNL, FL, CHAMPS ARE BY THE MOST PART CLEAN. THAT'S WHO I'M GONNA BE MESSING WITH FROM NOW ON BECAUSE THE EARLY RELEASE SITES I STATED ABOVE ARE PUSHING OUT B-GRADES. I'LL PASS ON THAT.
how about Sneakerfather.com ?? Same quality as well?

Originally Posted by stabilz

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^YEP, IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY WHEN YOU BUY FROM SITES LIKE SNEAKERHEAD, MARQUEESOLE, AIR RANDY, SNEAKERPOST. THESE PLACES ARE SELLING EARLY RELEASE DEFECTIVE PAIRS. I GOT LUCKY AND GOT A GREAT PAIR FROM SNEAKERPOST BUT I HAVE BEEN BURNED IN THE PAST. NOW, BEFORE I ORDER I ALWAYS CONTACT AND LET THEM KNOW THEY BETTER SWIM THRU THEIR STOCK AND GET ME A GOOD PAIR OF 10.5'S WHETHER THEY HAVE TO MIX AND MATCH OR THEY CAN EXPECT TO SEE IT RETURNED IMMEDIATELY. HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE.

BUT PAIRS COPPED FROM FNL, FL, CHAMPS ARE BY THE MOST PART CLEAN. THAT'S WHO I'M GONNA BE MESSING WITH FROM NOW ON BECAUSE THE EARLY RELEASE SITES I STATED ABOVE ARE PUSHING OUT B-GRADES. I'LL PASS ON THAT.
how about Sneakerfather.com ?? Same quality as well?
Yeah and it's a shame that those shoes aren't marked with the "B" on the size tag too...most of em.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

yo who got the footlocker email that says "Jordan Retro 6 in OG Colorway" then showed me these shoes lollll

LOL I did....OG COLORWAY? Varsity red is NOT an OG colorway ha.

Easy way to get $150 shoes on eastbay for $105..... Snag up 20% gift cards when they offer them $150-20%= $120.  Use Bing with 10% off= $105 with gold card member and free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom