Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

pimp.gif

im hoping the infrareds are confirmed soon so the hype builds up and people forget about these. atleast two pairs for me please.

they look bad in those kinstor pics but their pics are never flattering (i dont mean to offend)
im sure these will be nice in person
hope there isnt a huge line
if the infrared pack does drop i will be settling for these
infrared pack would be to much for me, pure hell since i have no kind of connect

to bad a lot of u will have to settle for the white varsity red, cause if the infared pack does come out it will be like space jam release and alot of people will miss out. i like these and will cop them. if im able to get the pack i will also pick it up

if the package is confirmed in Australia, i have a feeling the package is dropping international. and the US is getting the varsity red. that makes me
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
...that would be $!#$!$ up!!

Im still not expecting the infrared pack. the true blues last year didn't even drop in the Philippines...and we're INTERNATIONAL. we're in south east asia. lol. We ain't a colony of the USA...hahaha. In conclusion, these will be copped here. To hell and beyond with hypebeasts. these are pretty.

Back
Top Bottom