Air Jordan VII 60+ Pack - Bulls vs. Magic - New Photos

the magic cw looks better than the previous sample, but this pack still isn't worth it. I might buy the blk/red cw by itself, but I'm through withpacks. I'll wait for the bordeau's.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by FlighT SkooL

Hey you fooled me but w.e! Anyway, I will cop simply for the "Raptors". They are pretty close to the OGs, maybe even better; Can't wait to see them in person. I need to see more pics on the Orlandos but it's lookin' good so far.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

What do you find so funny AF1 Hypebeast? I compared pics of the OGs to this release and they look very similar besides the noticeable difference in the midsole which is glossier and the type of red they use. IMO, these will be the closest thing to the OGs and it looks like JB did a damn good job at it. We can debate this instead of posting emoticons which is pretty weak....IMO.

Barely over the fence with the Magics, but I may go ahead and cop. At least they turned out way better than the earlier projection of the shoe. I'll prollysplit the pack with someone on these....

Hey, did anyone notice on Jordan Brand Website, They have posted the pix and release dates for the next quarter, They are showing the VII's as separatereleases on 8/22/2009 for $135, so does that mean that these are no longer a package, did JB learn from the TORO BRAVO package, could it be what everyone hasbeen waiting for separate retro releases?

Originally Posted by roly2345

Hey, did anyone notice on Jordan Brand Website, They have posted the pix and release dates for the next quarter, They are showing the VII's as separate releases on 8/22/2009 for $135, so does that mean that these are no longer a package, did JB learn from the TORO BRAVO package, could it be what everyone has been waiting for separate retro releases?

Hmmm I'm on my iPod can anyone double check this? You sure it's not the British site and that it isn't pounds not dollars?

Happy they kind of reinvented the french blues, since i dont have french's but own the raptors i'll prolly cop this pack

Back
Top Bottom