Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

... Bordeaux upper with the 'Raptors' tongue and midsole ? come on JB
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

^Yep, these do look closer to the og than the 02 retro.
I was going to say... the shape looks way better than any of the retro's. I'm not a huge fan of retro shoes, but these are a must buy..plus I'm biased.
embarassed.gif

And ooIRON MANoo was referring to a well-worn pair of '02's. I know mine definitely look like that
laugh.gif

They need to just put the bordeauxs in the pack and quit playin around.........

Thx for the pics and info op..........

Im coppin...atleast theyre retros and not some combination of 4 different pairs

I like these. Not dead on to the "Raptors" but still a nice execution. They couldve given us the bordeaux tho.
If the other 7's in the pack dont have those pinstripes on them or are Frenchies then this pack will actually be copped

I think maybe people forgot what the OG actually looked like? These definitely look closer to the OG as people have said, here are pics:

OG:
side07-04.gif

02 Retro:
side07-08.gif

Don't know about these .....I like the two-tone shades of charcoal on the uppers, it resembles the OGs more than the '02 retros, but that toe box looksway to "squared" for my liking!
I'll need to see more pics, but if the other VIIs are those pin-stripe samples we saw ...then I won't be copping the pack.

& why retro this CW twice .....& the Bordeauxs never?
smh.gif

Oh, & for the people who asked ...the other pair that you can see in the right of the pics are the B/red version of the Jordan 60+

I like them like that better, definitely will be picking these up.

And you guys do realize the shoes are suppose to be Charcoal? The whole point of the 7s were to always be 2 toned, every OG VII had a 2 toned upper. Nowhopefully people will start calling these Charcoals or something instead of Raptors.

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

The other shoe is not the pinstripe one. its a simple white based VII with varsity royal details.

Correct, but as I understand it, they will have a pinstripe tongue instead of the normal zig-zag pattern.

they are nice but I will be passing, along with the nubucks, toros, and pretty much anything else JB decides to release. I know there will be plenty of otherpeople that buy this stuff but I'm waiting for something a bit more coveted..

Ehh...undecided. I like em and at the same time I don't. The other pair will decide if i cop or not because I love VII's.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

these look like bordeaux x raptor

team red? no true red?

Took the words right outta my mouth....

2dm79g6.jpg

676pw3.jpg

2j2w95z.jpg

2vw69lt.jpg

21oqvzt.jpg

Now compare...
an2emo.jpg

I'll have to see in person to decide....

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

A poor man's Bordeaux VII's.

That too, Saul....LOL

Back
Top Bottom