Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

Could've had these since Saturday,but rather double up on Bordeaux,hooked up 2 of my homies that wanted them though.

Originally Posted by rauls054

i dont know whats the big deal about these?

There isnt one! LOL we got only a few days until the release and the thread hasnt even hit 10 pages. This shows the disinterest we have in it and rightfully so. The entire sneaker is garbage, and after holding it in my hand and feeling how poor the leather is, its apparent that anyone who scoops these without investigation to the specs of the shoe, will be very very disappointed.
Edit: And no do not buy for kids either the leather is even worse and the foam on the midsole is already tinted yellow!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

i dont know whats the big deal about these?

There isnt one! LOL we got only a few days until the release and the thread hasnt even hit 10 pages. This shows the disinterest we have in it and rightfully so. The entire sneaker is garbage, and after holding it in my hand and feeling how poor the leather is, its apparent that anyone who scoops these without investigation to the specs of the shoe, will be very very disappointed.
Edit: And no do not buy for kids either the leather is even worse and the foam on the midsole is already tinted yellow!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

These will be one of the better retros you can grab at the outlet this summer. Just wait it out people.

I "might" actually consider waiting it out until  1 - 2 weeks after RD.Im actually running a little low on cash due to a HUGE cable bill I just paid.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

These will be one of the better retros you can grab at the outlet this summer. Just wait it out people.

I "might" actually consider waiting it out until  1 - 2 weeks after RD.Im actually running a little low on cash due to a HUGE cable bill I just paid.
mad.gif

yall are definitely trippin sayin these aren't all that, these look beautiful in person, jus saw them at my local Finishline and they are a very nice retro + colorway of the VII's.  Funny thing is there are people who are gunna go ham on the YOTR VII's which to me aren't all that, but then wanna say these are outlet bound
tired.gif

yall are definitely trippin sayin these aren't all that, these look beautiful in person, jus saw them at my local Finishline and they are a very nice retro + colorway of the VII's.  Funny thing is there are people who are gunna go ham on the YOTR VII's which to me aren't all that, but then wanna say these are outlet bound
tired.gif

lol eeryone is hating on these for no reason wearin mine right now its a nice shoe no flaws in my book

lol eeryone is hating on these for no reason wearin mine right now its a nice shoe no flaws in my book

Had a 1st hand look at them at my job. Their trash. Come Saturday though, I'm selling them to every customer
roll.gif

Had a 1st hand look at them at my job. Their trash. Come Saturday though, I'm selling them to every customer
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

roll.gif

all you gotta do is hit em with the line, man you gotta get the new white jordans for the summer...
im not a 7 fan...only had a passing interest in the olympic 7s....

Originally Posted by Caerus

roll.gif

all you gotta do is hit em with the line, man you gotta get the new white jordans for the summer...
im not a 7 fan...only had a passing interest in the olympic 7s....

I think they're clean looking, unfortunately (well, not really), I just landed a pair of DS DTRT III's off eBay. Really unexpected but I couldn't pass up the price and I've been craving them forever. Looks like I'm skipping these and my next cop's the Bordeaux's.

I think they're clean looking, unfortunately (well, not really), I just landed a pair of DS DTRT III's off eBay. Really unexpected but I couldn't pass up the price and I've been craving them forever. Looks like I'm skipping these and my next cop's the Bordeaux's.

was exicited about these until seen 'em in person ugh...colors are off... i thought it was the old school cleveland cavaliers colorway but NOPE! lol

was exicited about these until seen 'em in person ugh...colors are off... i thought it was the old school cleveland cavaliers colorway but NOPE! lol

Back
Top Bottom