Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

bordeaux is the only 7 be copped this year. too much other stuff coming up, this just too insignificant now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by torres

bordeaux is the only 7 be copped this year. too much other stuff coming up, this just too insignificant now
30t6p3b.gif
this and the cardinal 7
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif
this and the cardinal 7
pimp.gif

Magic1978 wrote:
Saw a pair of these and was even less impressed than the pics. Plus on the pair I saw, the paint job looked sloppy.

We got an email at work today saying that "10%" of the stock "may" have "quality issues" 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. And they made a TON of these joints to.  Way to go JB; I guess they had to follow up Lakers 6's with another unimpressive retro+ colorway to collect dust for a year.

Magic1978 wrote:
Saw a pair of these and was even less impressed than the pics. Plus on the pair I saw, the paint job looked sloppy.

We got an email at work today saying that "10%" of the stock "may" have "quality issues" 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. And they made a TON of these joints to.  Way to go JB; I guess they had to follow up Lakers 6's with another unimpressive retro+ colorway to collect dust for a year.

i dont think these are as bad as 95% of the ppl on here bashing on them i just think there better stuff coming out

i dont think these are as bad as 95% of the ppl on here bashing on them i just think there better stuff coming out

Originally Posted by Holiday

Saw these in person, much much better...debating on copin' tho...
this

i may just put on layaway and pick up later in the year. these are a nice summer shoe tho. the quality maybe the reason why i wont cop. all the pics ive seen the midsole paint job has ALWAYS been sloppy, real sloppy.

Originally Posted by Holiday

Saw these in person, much much better...debating on copin' tho...
this

i may just put on layaway and pick up later in the year. these are a nice summer shoe tho. the quality maybe the reason why i wont cop. all the pics ive seen the midsole paint job has ALWAYS been sloppy, real sloppy.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by LA KB24

not a big fan...go crazy guys if you want them

same thing I was thinking
laugh.gif

2011 blackouts and taxi lows(strong maybe) gettin my chedda.
They definitely will be gettin my bread too. 
I cant wait for the 9th. 

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by LA KB24

not a big fan...go crazy guys if you want them

same thing I was thinking
laugh.gif

2011 blackouts and taxi lows(strong maybe) gettin my chedda.
They definitely will be gettin my bread too. 
I cant wait for the 9th. 

Back
Top Bottom