Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

these will go to outlets and sales easy. I can see they will be ~ 90 bucks at some point. Bourdouxs and cardinals as mentioned ^

these will go to outlets and sales easy. I can see they will be ~ 90 bucks at some point. Bourdouxs and cardinals as mentioned ^

How does JB expect anything more than VII diehards and random folks who think anything with a Jumpman on it might make them cool expect to buy this release, knowing that all collectors are eye 4/16 for the Bordeauxs? Such an easy pass. I got Oreo VIs for $99 & coulda got Pistons for that price too (1/2 size to small) and VIs in general are a more widely appealing shoe to most people. I wouldn't pay that for these...maybe around the $50 range if I had money to blow (almost never) and NOT buying 1 of the 30+ other Js on my knockoff list. Way too plain & I don't like mainly white shoes in general. Bordeauxs are findin there way home release weekend. These may never find a home in the J collection.

How does JB expect anything more than VII diehards and random folks who think anything with a Jumpman on it might make them cool expect to buy this release, knowing that all collectors are eye 4/16 for the Bordeauxs? Such an easy pass. I got Oreo VIs for $99 & coulda got Pistons for that price too (1/2 size to small) and VIs in general are a more widely appealing shoe to most people. I wouldn't pay that for these...maybe around the $50 range if I had money to blow (almost never) and NOT buying 1 of the 30+ other Js on my knockoff list. Way too plain & I don't like mainly white shoes in general. Bordeauxs are findin there way home release weekend. These may never find a home in the J collection.

Back
Top Bottom