Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

pass
nerd.gif

I had a good look at these in person today and I have no idea how they can call that red "infrared".

I had a good look at these in person today and I have no idea how they can call that red "infrared".

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

That's what I was thinking. I see no infrared anywhere. Looks like they tried hyping the shoe up by using that color
30t6p3b.gif

And these look like they have that cheap white leather that was on the 6's of last year 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

That's what I was thinking. I see no infrared anywhere. Looks like they tried hyping the shoe up by using that color
30t6p3b.gif

And these look like they have that cheap white leather that was on the 6's of last year 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Had no plans of coppin these. Once i seen them in person i was sold. Best part of the shoe is the tounge and sock liner. These run  about a half size big. I got a 10.5 like all my other js but will be coppin a sz 10 on release. BTW got these for 215 about a week ago.

Nice pickups! $215 is a lot! I would have waited a couple of weeks to get them for about $164 with tax included but hey it was your choice not mine! Thanks for the sizing information I usually wear 9 so i'll have to get a 8.5 .
I've changed my mind about copping two pairs i'll settle for one pair, and put the rest of my cash towards the Bordeaux's!
I

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Had no plans of coppin these. Once i seen them in person i was sold. Best part of the shoe is the tounge and sock liner. These run  about a half size big. I got a 10.5 like all my other js but will be coppin a sz 10 on release. BTW got these for 215 about a week ago.

Nice pickups! $215 is a lot! I would have waited a couple of weeks to get them for about $164 with tax included but hey it was your choice not mine! Thanks for the sizing information I usually wear 9 so i'll have to get a 8.5 .
I've changed my mind about copping two pairs i'll settle for one pair, and put the rest of my cash towards the Bordeaux's!
I

Back
Top Bottom