Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

let’s get it fellas…I’m going after multiples…Hopefully these will be as easy to get as the Playoff 13’s and Cardinal 7’s ended up being…

IMG_2452.jpeg
IMG_2451.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg

A little worried about that flattened toe, but otherwise, these look pretty great.

Nope. It's what they've started doing to the 7's and it makes them break in/crease super weird.

EDIT: From those pics, the right shoe looks OK, but the left shoe has the weird flattened look.

I was about to say the same thing about the 7’s…

As for the 8’s I’m going to guess there’s going to be some that are flatter than others…The First pics weren’t as flat as that pair from the looks of it…Probably going to be another which ~factory~ did that pair come from thing…

I was about to say the same thing about the 7’s…

As for the 8’s I’m going to guess there’s going to be some that are flatter than others…The First pics weren’t as flat as that pair from the looks of it…Probably going to be another which ~factory~ did that pair come from thing…

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Had these back in 07 as a kid and messed the nubuck/whatever the material was then and they were basically gray. Cant wait to get a fresh pair just for nostalgia purposes haha

Back
Top Bottom