Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Y’all talking like these are 15+’s as far as them sitting lol.

I hope they do but when I was growing up because of Ye and the aquas I thought 8’s were pretty hyped.

Would love to be proven wrong tho

Had these in 07 and still have the 2013 pair but for whatever reason, I guess I’ve gained weight in 10 years but that pair is a little snug fitting on my foot now. I definitely definitely need a pair of these as they just look way closer to the OG and you can never go wrong with these.

89FE4CAC-D364-423B-86EF-5B3D18F6C753.jpeg

2 PAIRS BAYBEEEE MAYBE EVEN 3 THESE ARE OUTSTANDING! That two tone durabuck is beautiful. Seeing that gives me hope for the next iteration of the Black Infrared 6s, Black Metallic 5s and especially, the Charcoal 7s which I hope release sooner rather than later. As for the rand lines being absent I'll just bust out the white crayola pencil again like I did on my '19 Black Infrareds a few years back.
20190914_100643.jpg

The shape of these look much sleeker than the OG....plus looks like there is more contrast in the panels. Dare I say they look better than the OG? But I'm also not sure how I feel about them varying that much from the originals....

The shape of these look much sleeker than the OG....plus looks like there is more contrast in the panels. Dare I say they look better than the OG? But I'm also not sure how I feel about them varying that much from the originals....
Ion know…you’ll probably find yourself in the minority with this opinion. Some may even deem it blasphemous to dare say such a thing.

But…on this day my friend, I may have to stand with you!!

Loving the shape but do agree the toe box is too slanted. Still an improvement from the last retro.

I still think I’m going to have a DIY session on making the grey rands stand out alil more with a grey color pencil that I have for my ‘19 Blk/Cement IVs

I don’t know why but somehow I like the toebox look better than the og of these. It’s crazy cause in most other models that is NOT the case. The slanted look on 3’s and 4’s look much better than the cliff toe we were getting for a long time, it also just happens to be how the og was; but I think the same holds true for these also, og or not. I also like the slanted toe on the 11’s.

Back
Top Bottom