Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Unless they make these limited they'll sit. 8s have never been popular with the younger crowd which is great, because it means genuine fans of this silhouette and colorway will get their pair(s) with ease.
Yeah, same thing with the 2015 Aqua’s on Black Friday release. I was actually shocked that these pretty much sat and went to outlets seeing as though the 07 pair sold out very fast. I definitely see this colorway doing the same

Need a pair but something seems off about them.

I’m in for two pairs because they seem to be on par with the 2015 Aqua’s, which were one of the best retro’s the 8’s have ever had in my opinion…I feel like the overall shape is off for me but that’s been an issue with every 8 Retro since the original run back in 2003…

I’m in for two pairs because they seem to be on par with the 2015 Aqua’s, which were one of the best retro’s the 8’s have ever had in my opinion…I feel like the overall shape is off for me but that’s been an issue with every 8 Retro since the original run back in 2003…
^^ I love the 2015 aquas as well and also feel like these playoffs are essentially on par with those.

However… 2003 8s were a different beast. Nearly identical to 1993! I would murder for 03 shape and material and overall beef cake build quality

Back
Top Bottom