Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Hit on EA, these a must for me, first pair of Jordan’s in 93 when I was 5

My 07’s separated little while back and never copped the 13’s

63AC36FC-9268-436A-AB49-0F34791D454E.jpeg

Soon as these coming in, rocking with these og 93 jordan 8 shorts that I been pairing with ATC IV’s

IMG_0896.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg

Hit on EA, these a must for me, first pair of Jordan’s in 93 when I was 5

My 07’s separated little while back and never copped the 13’s

63AC36FC-9268-436A-AB49-0F34791D454E.jpeg

Soon as these coming in, rocking with these og 93 jordan 8 shorts that I been pairing with ATC IV’s

IMG_0896.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg
Why they doing the tennis courts so dirty like that? The community or HOA needs to get that joint re-done stat.

Anxiety was at 100, I had video recorded me opening the box just in case I had to send a complaint to Nike.
Woah! that is straight horses*^t! glad everything worked out for you but, the video thing serves no purpose because they can "say" that you opened it and then retaped it to shoot the video. happened to me in the past. Even having a "receipt" proves absolutely nothing for authenticity, because you can purchase a Legit pair and a FAKE pair, put the Authentic reciept with the FAKE pair and ship them to your buyer. Frustrating sometimes i tell ya lol Glad everything worked out for you! :smile:

Pairs for me and my daughter secured. Hopefully she enjoys them as much as I will. She likes the fact she doesn’t have to tie them lol. But yes these are amazing in hand. Damn near the only shoe I really wanted this year. No sweat release 😅
IMG_8954.jpeg
IMG_8955.jpeg
I copped toddler size for my daughter, they played us with no red pull tab for the babies. I see the PS pair got them lol.

I’m still trying to figure out why 11+ became so difficult to get. I’m a size 12 and it was always a pretty easy cop. Now, if you don’t jump on it the first hour good luck.

It got like this about 10 years ago or so. Stayed that way for a few years, then just stopped out of nowhere and the smaller sizes became the "money sizes." Seems like it started back up again right after the pandemic.

It got like this about 10 years ago or so. Stayed that way for a few years, then just stopped out of nowhere and the smaller sizes became the "money sizes." Seems like it started back up again right after the pandemic.
That makes sense. I stopped buying J’s like in 09 for about 8 years. For context I’m 42. When I got back into copping J’s it was in 17/18 ish and big sizes were easy to cop.

Back
Top Bottom