Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

I think Nike has cutback on OG colorways so as not to over do them but the pendulum has swung too far the other way now - especially when there are still PLENTY that need a proper retro or haven’t been released in ages. There has to be a happy medium.
I can’t remember a time where OGs were dropping regularly. Feels like they’ve been dropping on anniversary dates for a while.

I wonder why they gave so many people EA to these. These were the first shoe i ever got EA for. Didnt cop but I wonder if they are testing something. More sales if more EAs are given?

I have a feeling they produced a lot and the shock drop + EA is used to generate more hype for the GR this Friday.

Hope they did, woulda been smart, it’s a 30th anniversary. No retro for a LONG time after these.

Hope these will be an easy cop.
FLX W for in store pickup would be sauce for me, especially in that new giant foot locker they built in Kendall Miami.🔥🔥 I want these in hand now. Been waiting a loooong time for this release.

🙏🙏🙏 Nike.

I can’t remember a time where OGs were dropping regularly. Feels like they’ve been dropping on anniversary dates for a while.
Nah the facts don't agree. Hasn't been a year since retros started where you only got two shoes (three with the Cherry's) MJ wore in an NBA game released in an entire calendar year. Probably explains why so much doo doo butter is sitting this year. Might be a good thing in the long run, but this year is the worst I can remember if you only want OG colorways.

Mail day.. EA joint finally came in

IMG_7173.jpeg

Decided to sign up for the FTL app raffle thing. We don't get **** at my footlocker so the fact that we're getting these means they must have made a good amount of pairs. Planning on using my $50 gift card for one pair and my finishline 30% off for the other. Under retail double up on these and I'm done with sneakers for the rest of the year.

Got EAs in today... and wow, they look great. Just like the pictures and videos shared already, just nice and clean. I really do like how it looks flat-black all the way around from a far.

Trying them on- these are my first ever pair of 8s. I had the Oly 7s back in the day as well as the Infrared 6s. These feel somewhat similarly to those, but more locked down.

These will take some breaking in for me. I don't really know how I'm going to wear them, as I typically wear my Jordans untied. Overall.. these are it.

Got EAs in today... and wow, they look great. Just like the pictures and videos shared already, just nice and clean. I really do like how it looks flat-black all the way around from a far.

Trying them on- these are my first ever pair of 8s. I had the Oly 7s back in the day as well as the Infrared 6s. These feel somewhat similarly to those, but more locked down.

These will take some breaking in for me. I don't really know how I'm going to wear them, as I typically wear my Jordans untied. Overall.. these are it.
How do they fit for you? Are they snug or is there room in the toebox?

FTL app still not letting me sign up for the raffle but I got in for champs. Hopefully they fix the app soon..

FNL access on the app for in-store pickup? Would we actually be able to pick up tomorrow? I haven’t seen anything about this yet…
It goes live at 9a for in ea for in store pickup if you are able to redeem for your size you pick up on Saturday most fnls you have until 5p to pick it up on that Saturday tomorrow a is to reserve your size for in store for Saturday hope that helps

It goes live at 9a for in ea for in store pickup if you are able to redeem for your size you pick up on Saturday most fnls you have until 5p to pick it up on that Saturday tomorrow a is to reserve your size for in store for Saturday hope that helps
Thanks! That makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom