Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Did you have head starts? I used 6 head starts for FTL and Champs. Got the W on FTL but didn't on Champs even with the head starts.
Barely. I've had an FTL account since like 2015 during my sophomore year in high school. Used to buy shoes from the site here and there ('15 Aqua 8s, '16 Black Toe 1s, etc) but for some reason, never thought to sign up for FLX. So, I only had 1 head start due to only just now signing up. I should have known it was a bit of a pipe dream but I didn't know how important head starts were and on top of that, I thought maybe I'd get lucky since many from my generation typically aren't into 8s like that.

Barely. I've had an FTL account since like 2015 during my sophomore year in high school. Used to buy shoes from the site here and there ('15 Aqua 8s, '16 Black Toe 1s, etc) but for some reason, never thought to sign up for FLX. So, I only had 1 head start due to only just now signing up. I should have known it was a bit of a pipe dream but I didn't know how important head starts were and on top of that, I thought maybe I'd get lucky since many from my generation typically aren't into 8s like that.
Damn. I hope you get a pair tomorrow!

Damn. I hope you get a pair tomorrow!
YOOO all hope was not needed to be abandoned. I checked my app one last time and was able to secure a pair after being waitlisted for a bit. Now I just need to get one more pair of these and I'm good for the year.
Screenshot_20230929_182050_Foot Locker.jpg
_.jpeg

Did you have head starts? I used 6 head starts for FTL and Champs. Got the W on FTL but didn't on Champs even with the head starts.
yeah had 6 on both...still weight listed on champs ...surprised these have been elusive for me. pissed about not knowing what's good with the dtlr raffles anymore

Back
Top Bottom