Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Just got my pair in and they look amazing in hand the colours really pop. Just sprayed them with the crepe protect and now they're good for the streets ready for rain, hail, sleet, snow. I wore my '07 pair to the ground the midsole is coming off so happy these released when they did. The colour is more blue on the 2023 and more indigo/purplish on the 07.
16963604625668743635151984060562.jpg

So I was able to cop a pair the morning of the release off the JD sports website.

I hit up my local mall at 11 am when the opened and tried Footlocker, Champs and Shoe Palace and all said they didn't get them. I then went into JD Sports and they had them behind the counter, but the sales person said they were for raffle winners only... I never knew there was a raffle for these, I knew it was a lie as there was a kid in there with his dad trying on different sizes, but I didn't care as I had already secured my pair, so I just left.

Later that day my wife decided she needed to go to the mall so I decided to go and try JD sports again. Sure enough this time they had them sitting out and i was able to get another pair in person. I tried cancelling my online order and they said they couldn't because it had been processed. I'm now planning to either return a pair, or I don't mind letting it go for retail plus shipping if anyone is looking for a Sz. 8.5? Tracking says they will be delivered Friday.

These seem to be sitting firm at $260 right now. I know everyone that got them on SNKRS should be receiving their pair(s) today or tomorrow which means more pairs will be available in the aftermarket so hopefully resell dips a bit when that happens. If not I'll just bite the bullet. I refuse to move on from this release without a second pair. I intend to wear these thru whatever mother nature throws at us this winter in Michigan so a second pair would be ideal.

I know that this is a Playoff 8 thread, but I wore these today for the first time in a long time and this color-way really looks like the originals from 93. It’s just something that really stuck out to me. It just shows you Nike can indeed mimic and create a retro like the Originals

IMG_5234.jpeg

So I was able to cop a pair the morning of the release off the JD sports website.

I hit up my local mall at 11 am when the opened and tried Footlocker, Champs and Shoe Palace and all said they didn't get them. I then went into JD Sports and they had them behind the counter, but the sales person said they were for raffle winners only... I never knew there was a raffle for these, I knew it was a lie as there was a kid in there with his dad trying on different sizes, but I didn't care as I had already secured my pair, so I just left.

Later that day my wife decided she needed to go to the mall so I decided to go and try JD sports again. Sure enough this time they had them sitting out and i was able to get another pair in person. I tried cancelling my online order and they said they couldn't because it had been processed. I'm now planning to either return a pair, or I don't mind letting it go for retail plus shipping if anyone is looking for a Sz. 8.5? Tracking says they will be delivered Friday.
Might need those big dog

Got mine in! I got my son’s pair over the weekend and he rocked his already… funny thing he told me at school is that a couple of his friends said they don’t like these… which doesn’t bother me at all… I know I know F em kids lmaoooo… but yeah just kind of an FYI if y’all even care lol… he’s in 6th grade btw… anyways on to the pic 🤣

IMG_7945.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom