Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

I’ve had this photo since the 2007 release.

Don’t ask me why once kept it this long lol
IMG_0525_Original.jpeg

Dang. I wonder where all of the pairs came from. I ended up copping another at Hibbs. Hopefully I get shipping too lol.

Never got a shipping email from Hibbet, but got a notice of a UPS delivery from Nike today....except I didn't order anything from Nike...we'll see how this delivery shakes out lol

Edit: Wait....It kind of does make sense since I linked my Nike Membership account with Hibbet when I ordered on Saturday, but still, I want to see how this goes.

Last edited:
Never got a shipping email from Hibbet, but got a notice of a UPS delivery from Nike today....except I didn't order anything from Nike...we'll see how this delivery shakes out lol

Edit: Wait....It kind of does make sense since I linked my Nike Membership account with Hibbet when I ordered on Saturday, but still, I want to see how this goes.
Same thing on my order. Set to deliver Thu, shows Nike as the shipper w/ MS warehouse.

Oh ok. Well maybe they are the 8s. If it is them, they shipped fast af. Hibbet has been quick in my experience, but not this quick.
I think they’re coming straight from Nike. My guess on this whole situation is that if you remember to late August they took a week off SNKRS releases. And a few things were delayed such as the Burgundy V’s. I think they had a backlog of inventory getting to the U.S.

It might also explain them pushing what they had thru SD and EA and being short handed for other retailers. Hibbetts’ partnership with Nike might have put them first or even only in line for this stock.

If it weren’t coming from the Mississippi warehouse I might not think this is what happened, but this isn’t all sitting in a Hibbs WH.

Hibbetts takes a while to fulfill orders sometimes and it's a weekend... give it a few days before the doomsday thoughts

Didnt someone get a cancel email like a hour after they ordered? No news might be good news

Keep hope alive brothers ✊🏿
Yeah that was me. I tried again from that "restock" on the weekend, and I was able to get my size 10.5. Got the shipping email earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom