Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Interesting.... Meaning they still have pairs (which isn't surprising)... The beginning of the year Nike always have that big Jordan Reserve. I'm pretty sure there's a plethora of this year releases that will be available come January/February....
I dunno, I’m pretty sure the whole Hibbett partnership is in place to move inventory to customers without doing huge restocks at once where resellers would feast. Just the appearance of a continual trickle of them like this kills resellers. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Feb SNKRS reserve isn’t big numbers cause they spent 3 mos restocking Hibbett 15x

PXL-20231128-061019514-MP.jpg

PXL-20231128-061040793.jpg

PXL-20231128-061155728.jpg

Finally in my possession. Just simply amazing :nthat:

Last edited:
The quality is not what I expected.i want a clean sneaker. I looked thru one pair the stiching was already coming lose. Another one where the painted plate was it was big chunk's of glue wedge between the plate forming a gap. Another sneaker had a scratch that was either painted over or they melted over the toe area to cover that spot. Another sneaker had piece of the plastic lining of the shoe sticking out😡😡😡😡

LMAO....LIGHT WEIGHT? REALLY?
I had them when i was young and yes they were heavy but not like the retros for sure.
I played in my garden and at school during 6 months, and destroyed them because they were really comfortable and you could fly with them.
The leather of the toe box was really thin and fragile so the toe box was totally destroyed at the end.
IMG_9677.JPG

Last edited:
I dunno, I’m pretty sure the whole Hibbett partnership is in place to move inventory to customers without doing huge restocks at once where resellers would feast. Just the appearance of a continual trickle of them like this kills resellers. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Feb SNKRS reserve isn’t big numbers cause they spent 3 mos restocking Hibbett 15x
Hibbets just restocked the playoff 13s. So we might see more playoff 8s restock again I'm assuming.

If anyone sees a 11.5 let me know. I got one from Hibbetts, but then SNKRS restocked right after so I ended up selling the Hibbetts pair to a NTer. However, UPS ended up losing my SNKRS pair and after over a month, come to find out my pair was returned back to Nike. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom