Air Jordan VIII

I've been dying to see some new CW for VIIIs and XIs... What about an all-red VIII? I saw a guy with a fake pair playing in them, and I thought "Wow JB could make that look amazing".

I've been dying to see some new CW for VIIIs and XIs... What about an all-red VIII? I saw a guy with a fake pair playing in them, and I thought "Wow JB could make that look amazing".

Originally Posted by TheDragon

raging bull style viii? i'd cop

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-08.jpg

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-01.jpg

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-02.jpg

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-03.jpg

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-04.jpg

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-05.jpg

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-06.jpg

air-jordan-viii-upside-down-logo-sample-07.jpg

SN 

didnt sell on eBay, not even a single bid  

Originally Posted by purplewolves

I think I know what fakes your talking about I always thought it would make a 
pimp.gif
 colorway.

Originally Posted by purplewolves

I think I know what fakes your talking about I always thought it would make a 
pimp.gif
 colorway.

i would love for a new round without the paint issue. i sold my ds pair of aquas and playoffs just cus i didnt want the paint to chip and needed some money

i would love for a new round without the paint issue. i sold my ds pair of aquas and playoffs just cus i didnt want the paint to chip and needed some money

Back
Top Bottom