Air Jordan Women's Spizike

Here are pictures of the Women's Spzike

Air Jordan Women Spizike
317574-062
Black/Pink Fire-Ice Blue

put your flame suite on my friend your about to be on fire
roll.gif

and your too late if you would of took the time to look for thread you would of found it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jamergrady

roll.gif

and your too late if you would of took the time to look for thread you would of found it
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Do you know who he is?? Don't worry, Flip, Igot yo' back.

But the first pics of these were enough to make me go
sick.gif
sick.gif
All black lacelocks??
sick.gif
sick.gif

You best believe that all the hoodrats will be copping them and rocking them 'till they're beat, though.

roll.gif

smh.gif
Are you crazy these are detail pic why would people flame flip he didn't create those ugly spizikes he just shared some pics of them
roll.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dude tryin to front Flip. I wish our sales rep had actually entered them on our orders. I think they would still sell even though they're prettybad. Black-Carolina like the LS V's would have been nice though.

roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

You should put yours on. You obviously don't have a clue about Flip. BTW nice Air-Randy avy. Anyway, black lacelocks? I notice a new ugly thing everytimeI see a pair of these.

People on here love to throw flames out at people for no good reason. People try to help contribute to the board and they get flamed because the pics havebeen posted before. Sometimes people search and they don't find that pics have already posted. In this case they were already posted, but these are flipsown pics. Flip has done a lot for the board and the community. But at the same time if we are going to flame someone for not looking to see if they have beenposted before we should not hold someone who is a "big" name on the board exempt. Thats just rediculous and unfair. I'm not saying to flameflip because I think anyone who is trying to help doesn't deserve to be flamed at all. I'm just saying if you flame one for posting whats already beenposted, flame all.

That side view looks pretty good. Dont think I will be coppin tho. Maybe when they go on sale, they are not THAT bad, ppl just love to hate on theSpiz..
eyes.gif

I was told that orders are cancelled if you did not order the womens clothing that goes along with this shoes.

so it seem that i made the thread popular because know one cares about the women spizike kodo for me
tongue.gif

some people (jamegrady) need to show the proper respect to REAL jordan heads. numbskull...

Back
Top Bottom