Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

Dallas Niketown tweeted these to be available today as well. Seems correct about that post a few post prior as far as these starting to pop up at certain niketowns. I just put it in perspective how lucky I was to get these off FTL.com not a single place in my state got these and I'm not sure if my Niketown will get them as others are starting to appear to. I imagine they'll trickle out to other places for release since there's still all the pairs they would have sold on NDC the day of.

Edit; what a dunce I don't know what I was thinking when I said NDC :rofl: I meant FTL.com :x

Last edited:
Dallas Niketown tweeted these to be available today as well. Seems correct about that post a few post prior as far as these starting to pop up at certain niketowns. I just put it in perspective how lucky I was to get these off NDC, not a single place in my state got these and I'm not sure if my Niketown will get them as others are starting to appear to. I imagine they'll trickle out to other places for release since there's still all the pairs they would have sold on NDC the day of.
i hope these hit NTNY again....

i hope these hit NTNY again....
Excuse the site typo in the original post homie lol, did you all get them the day they released at that NT?
yea i noticed u said u copped off NDC lol i assumed it was a typo

nah i didnt have a chance to go pick up a raffle at NTNY. i had a morning meeting during the EB online drop, and i was counting on NDC that night when i was free, but they cancelled
mean.gif
im not that stressed over it tho cause i have too many pairs of predominantly white 7s anyways lol

Last edited:
Two questions, all jokes aside, I know the difficulty of copping in my size 13s. So how hard is it for you to get shoes? Or is it easy
And who makes the tags? They are dope!
m

IF I WORE A 13..... I WOULD BE A ABSOLUTE MONSTER OUT HERE!!!! LOL!

13 IS A NORMAL SIZE SO I WOULD HAVE EVERYTHING!!!!

1. FINDING MY SIZE IS EASY 95% OF THE TIME. THERE ARE TIMES WHERE I GOTTA GET MY BEAR GRYLLS HUNT ON FOR STUFF, BUT NOT VERY OFTEN.

IF U CHECK OUT MY IG, I PRETTY MUCH GET WHATEVER I SET OUT TO GET.

2. A DUDE FROM IG, I FORGOT HIS NAME. ITS BEEN SO LONG.

yea i noticed u said u copped off NDC lol i assumed it was a typo
nah i didnt have a chance to go pick up a raffle at NTNY. i had a morning meeting during the EB online drop, and i was counting on NDC that night when i was free, but they cancelled :smh: im not that stressed over it tho cause i have too many pairs of predominantly white 7s anyways lol

Lol yeah off moment. Funny thing about copping that day is, I was going to wait until that evening as well because I knew I'd be more free by then. Was a busy morning But, something told me just give it a shot So, I did and, fortune swung in for me.
I feel you as far as the mostly white VII's, they can be a pain to cater too and clean. The toe cap, bottom, and the collar depending on your pants choice.

Last edited:
m

IF I WORE A 13..... I WOULD BE A ABSOLUTE MONSTER OUT HERE!!!! LOL!

13 IS A NORMAL SIZE SO I WOULD HAVE EVERYTHING!!!!

1. FINDING MY SIZE IS EASY 95% OF THE TIME. THERE ARE TIMES WHERE I GOTTA GET MY BEAR GRYLLS HUNT ON FOR STUFF, BUT NOT VERY OFTEN.

IF U CHECK OUT MY IG, I PRETTY MUCH GET WHATEVER I SET OUT TO GET.

2. A DUDE FROM IG, I FORGOT HIS NAME. ITS BEEN SO LONG.

:lol: :lol: at bear grylls, ok I dig! High success rate and as far as 13 being a normal size, yes! but sought after severely though :x unless it's a really basic GR 99% of the places in the city usually get 1-2 of that size with more sought after kicks. Plus they go pretty fast on the net too so that's not always dependable. I'm biased tho I feel like it's rough copping for anyone 12 & up really, sizes just seem way more scarse in those numbers

:lol: :lol: at bear grylls, ok I dig! High success rate and as far as 13 being a normal size, yes! but sought after severely though :x unless it's a really basic GR 99% of the places in the city usually get 1-2 of that size with more sought after kicks. Plus they go pretty fast on the net too so that's not always dependable. I'm biased tho I feel like it's rough copping for anyone 12 & up really, sizes just seem way more scarse in those numbers

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

I wear a 14 and feel your pain. 14s and 15s are tough to come by, every release is a quick strike

I wear a 14 and feel your pain. 14s and 15s are tough to come by, every release is a quick strike

EVERY RELEASE A QUICKSTRIKE????

QUITE FALSE MY FRIEND.

IVE BEEN DOING THIS SNEAKER THING FOR 12 YEARS NOW. U JUST GOTTA BUILD CONNECTS, AND KNOW WHERE/HOW TO SEARCH ONLINE. I DONT HAVE ISSUES FINDING KICKS THAT I REALLY WANT.

I HAVE 2 CATAGORIES:

1. KICKS I REALLY WANT
2. KICKS I WANT BUT WONT BE MESSED UP IF I DONT GET EM.

THESE N7'S WERE IN THE #2 CATEGORY.

SOMETIMES sz.15'S IN CATEGORY 1 FALL IN MY LAP AND I JUST HOPE TO HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME. LOL!

Last edited:
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

ATL. When I first got here I was still using my connect from back home (Cleveland) who works at one of our best stores as far as releases but, then corporate and managment started cracking down big and I wasn't able to have people hold kicks or put them aside for me. Which made it more difficult to cop here cause I knew little to nothing about the kick culture and personally knew no one. Still working on building & networking but hasn't happened yet. Hopefully this honest leg work continues paying off until then. And I've got those same 2 categories as you lmao. I'm trying to get more from the number 1. Category tho cause I've missed a handful of things I really wanted

Last edited:
It all depends on the release & what site I'm gunning for to me but you are right. Ever since I left my retail job 2 years ago, I copp everything online thru mostly NDC & FNL. Sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I don't. With this N7 release, I was hella lucky that as soon as I selected my size & ATC, it was a straight shot to checkout. By far the easiest release ever on a Footlocker Inc site. 

Hopefully with Nike cancelled online releases right now, things will get better in the future for copping online. Bots & ATC services are killing it for people who actually want the shoes & put the time in online.

@BigSlim773    I stumbled across your IG page a long time ago & I'll say that your not a missing a beat when it comes to copping kicks. You truly have just about everything. Since everything isn't made in a size 14-15, so we're kinda missing out on some things, but if it's produced in that size, it looks like you got it. At least when it comes to Nike/JB.  I got alot of s***, but even you make me jelly on some of the stuff you have.

ATL. When I first got here I was still using my connect from back home (Cleveland) who works at one of our best stores as far as releases but, then corporate and managment started cracking down big and I wasn't able to have people hold kicks or put them aside for me. Which made it more difficult to cop here cause I knew little to nothing about the kick culture and personally knew no one. Still working on building & networking but hasn't happened yet. Hopefully this honest leg work continues paying off until then. And I've got those same 2 categories as you lmao. I'm trying to get more from the number 1. Category tho cause I've missed a handful of things I really wanted

YEA, IT JUST TAKES TIME TO FIND A 100% SOLID CONNECT.

@BigSlim773
   I stumbled across your IG page a long time ago & I'll say that your not a missing a beat when it comes to copping kicks. You truly have just about everything. Since everything isn't made in a size 14-15, so we're kinda missing out on some things, but if it's produced in that size, it looks like you got it. At least when it comes to Nike/JB.  I got alot of s***, but even you make me jelly on some of the stuff you have.

HAHA! PRECIATE IT!

YEA NIKE/JB CATER TO MY SIZING NEEDS SO THATS THE MAJORITY OF MY COLLECTION.

I DO WANT MORE ASICS, SOME NEW BALANCES, A COUPLE PUMAS BUT THOSE COMPANIES DONT CATER THE SIZE I NEED IN THE MODELS THAT I WANT. SO I JUST STICK TO NIKE/JB.

I JUST BOUGHT MY 1ST PAIR OF VANS THIS PAST FRIDAY, ORDERED MY 2ND PAIR SATURDAY :lol:... IM DEF BOUT TO GET MY VANS GAME UP! MUCH CHEAPER, STILL DOPE, VERY BASIC JUST HOW I LIKE.

Back
Top Bottom