Air Jordan X Steel's? I think Not

Sorry if this has already been posted before. I'm very new to NikeTalk lol you will be able to tell. I saw a recent post about the Steel's retroing again, and would like to share with you guys what I've heard about the 10's next year.

Black/Stealth/White 10's are NOT Steels guys. Unless modernnotoriety and sneakerwatch are pulling a prank.

Here you go.

15n9iqv.jpg

Yeah we've had pics of these for a good 2 or 3 months, but thanks and welcome to nt

These are just too plain again.
In 2005 we already had one
all black aj x retroed with
Smooth leather and nubuck.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

no thankyou
I have my Steel X's now, wasn't planning on copping any of the 2012 x's ANYHOW but seeing that definitely doesn't "woo me"

no me gusta. i'll stick with my steel greys and shadows. these will make it to the outlets in record time.

i love retro plus colors.

9 times out of 10... i don't purchase them.

Sweet jesus do i want to blow my back out.

First time seeing these and I must say that this makes my JB retirement that much easier. After the Concords, I'm done! I might come back for the 12's next summer tho, my first jays EVAR
smokin.gif

Wait, are there only 2 CWs of the X's that are confirmed right now? The Chicagos and these? I'll be sorely disappointed if the Steel Grey and Red/Steel Grey don't make a return even if there is no city series (which clearly should happen if they're going to do the Chicagos)

Jordan should make their black Friday releases city series 10s every year and XI for Christmas

If they put some pleather leather on these, it will look much cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom