AIR JORDAN XI 11 ELEVEN! POST ICY PICS!

^ I didn't know that black/red XIs were considered "icy"
eyes.gif
must besomething new.........

Not tagged, but I promise they're my pics. My SJs when I picked them up a couple of months ago....
8fx4uvt.jpg

6nsvkvq.jpg

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

how limited are those citrus xis??

i need sz12 - 13

Not that limited from what I've seen. The citrus XI's were at the outlets years back with FSR.

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN! I think I've died and gone to heaven....twice. Nice pics everybody. Keep 'em coming.

wow i have beater white lowtops that look like they are covered in mustard haha thats about as icey as i got

HK feet, although what you say is true, try search for jordan xi citrus on ebay, and tell me how many show up, it's a pretty damn hard shoe to come by, andespecially sz 11+ in non beat condition

i was able to pick up a sz 10.5, and a "worn" (wear pair) sz 10 last year, both for reasonable prices, 275 for the ds, 125 for the worn pair

cirtrus xi's were one of my favs in high school, and i do not know why i sold em lol....reunited tho, and it feels good, i'll post pix later tonight

DS size 5.5 Y.....try finding a pair...thank you headshoes!

75749146.jpg

ds sz 9

75960875.jpg

Together!
83739091.jpg

Her zen lows!
85418210.jpg

us wearing our "wear pairs" back about 4 years ago...damn i feel old lol
79910942.jpg

daaznfella

Yeah you are right but I took his question from the perspective of a release date standpoint rather than ebay. Nice Zen lows by the way!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

daaznfella

Yeah you are right but I took his question from the perspective of a release date standpoint rather than ebay. Nice Zen lows by the way!

Yea they were at so many outlets for 79.99, even the ones here in seattle, that dont' receive diddly squat!

DS set on the right, worn set on the left
8dx2npw.jpg

DS set on the LEFT, worn set on the right

85fdvyw.jpg

This might be a dumb question, but when did the OG space jams come out? like the ones pictured in rahjelli's pic? they only show the 2000 retros onair-jordans.com.. ^nice sj's up top.

Originally Posted by texasboy713

This might be a dumb question, but when did the OG space jams come out? like the ones pictured in rahjelli's pic? they only show the 2000 retros on air-jordans.com.. ^nice sj's up top.

I beleive OG Space Jams came out for the movie, but only a few pairs were made. They never released to the public.

Man i need to hurry and buy all my XIs back.....
frown.gif

This thread is RIDICULOUS!!!

I need sum OG Columbias B4 I die!!!

very nice xi's everyone...here are couple of my xi's...3 og conords and couple dmp xi's...2 more dmp xi's that i didn't include in thepics....couple of my daughters xi's also in the pics....
6tenkhy.jpg
6l262jl.jpg
6nux5sm.jpg
6jus5rq.jpg
6tpyph2.jpg
6x9w6d1.jpg
8aelqw8.jpg

^^^^^^^^I think the best thing is to keep them away from sunlight. Maybe keep the box wrapped loosely in a black plastic trash bag, but so air can slightly goin and out.

Back
Top Bottom