Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

finally got my shoes today....

now waiting for the Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint Starter Kit to arrive

Decided to do my own take on converting my Infrared Lows into Space Jam Lows. Here are my final results. Added a few personal touches like the white speckle on the back heel tab.
Can't see if he flipped the Tongue as well…. Repped anyway!

Decided to do my own take on converting my Infrared Lows into Space Jam Lows. Here are my final results. Added a few personal touches like the white speckle on the back heel tab.
what you used to color the 23 to white ? paintbrush  or something else ?

I customized[ATTACHMENT=7206][ATTACHMENT=7207][ATTACHMENT=7208]image.jpg (1,204k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT] mine also. I call then the "Snake Eyes" 11s.

These customs are dope!

Thinking about getting my Infrared lows customized as well.

How durable are customs typically? Does the paint rub/scratch/fade off after a few wears? Are they more delicate?

Thanks

These customs are dope!

Thinking about getting my Infrared lows customized as well.

How durable are customs typically? Does the paint rub/scratch/fade off after a few wears? Are they more delicate?

Thanks
As long as you're using Angelus paint, it should hold fine. Painting the soles or the pads is waste of time just because the paint will come off from all the contact with the ground when walking.

As long as you're using Angelus paint, it should hold fine. Painting the soles or the pads is waste of time just because the paint will come off from all the contact with the ground when walking.

Repped
Good lookin out.
Might give it a shot.

Nice custom jobs. It still gets me that they release a concord low the month before. why not give us a spacejam or bred low. just my opinion though. my bad if this been stated.

Both customs on the previous pg are official. I sure hope JB gives us a sj low some time in the near future :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom