Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

It's funny, now that I have the infrareds, I want the concord lows too. I didn't care about the Concord lows at all when they came out.

I've been considering the same question until a few minutes ago when I saw h
Does anyone know if the sole protector is worth buying?
ow bad these look installed on the XI soles as well as how they look after a few wears. But curious about people's actual experiences with these on the XIs

It's funny, now that I have the infrareds, I want the concord lows too. I didn't care about the Concord lows at all when they came out.
I was the exact opposite.  Didn't really care about the infrared23s...but after copping the concords, I just had to add to the LOW collection.  Now if I could just find some nightshades closer to retail.  :smile:

Man I was dying when I saw that peanut brittle in that photo with those shoes. Had my damn cheeks and stomach hurting. That dude got the fire deals though with all those giftcards he had

Bruh, that's always the best part for me man. I love them brittles and eating some as we speak. Ok maybe not THE best part but no matter what holiday, it's always a must for me and the Fam always comes thru.

Man I was dying when I saw that peanut brittle in that photo with those shoes. Had my damn cheeks and stomach hurting. That dude got the fire deals though with all those giftcards he had

Bruh, that's always the best part for me man. I love them brittles and eating some as we speak. Ok maybe not THE best part but no matter what holiday, it's always a must for me and the Fam always comes thru.

That's dope man. Family is life, sounds like y'all's living it good, big ups

Does anyone know if the sole protector is worth buying?
For me it is worth it. I have them on my concord lows and the soles still look brand new. I have another pair waiting for my infrareds when they arrive this week from NDC.

For me it is worth it. I have them on my concord lows and the soles still look brand new. I have another pair waiting for my infrareds when they arrive this week from NDC.
How hard was it to install ? was it like putting on an iphone screen protector ? How many times have you worn it? Is the part of the sole not covered starting to turn ?

Last edited:
How hard was it to install ? was it like putting on an iphone screen protector ? How many times have you worn it? Is the part of the sole not covered starting to turn ?
Not hard at all. The protector sticks on and then you use a blow dryer or heat gun to help seal it into the ridges of the soles. I've worn mine 4 times and the soles show no signs of wear.

Thanks highly appreciate the pix looks great .. I'm gonna be copping for my concords so I can wear them to disneyworld with no dambs given of turning.... I notice the whole sole isn't covered is that something to worry about ? Like will the non sole protected part turn
Nah you should be good unless you walk on your toes or heels a lot.

I think they are good for about 75 normal wears. The installation for me wasn't really hard. I slapped them on and then put a blow dryer to them so that the film bent enough to go down into the cracks of the soles. Very easy

Naw I don't... So as long as the sole protector is on there's no way of yellowing bec the sole doesn't touch the floor? How does the durability feel ?
no…what would make you think that? shoes with translucent soles that are DS for years or less will start to yellow. they are going to yellow no matter what, it's just a matter of how fast.

Carmines are really bad quality, I would think so possibly
Damn, so is that the consensus on the Carmines? Poor quality overall?  That sucks.  I got the Champagnes and was super impressed with the quality the pair I got is one of the sturdiest and well constructed J's I got in a long time.

Damn, so is that the consensus on the Carmines? Poor quality overall?  That sucks.  I got the Champagnes and was super impressed with the quality the pair I got is one of the sturdiest and well constructed J's I got in a long time.
Well for that price, they better be.

Back
Top Bottom