Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Was Wondering Where the Cement was on these.....

hmmmmmmm Not Bad!

ME LIKE...... ME LIKEY ALOT!

Only way I would tolerate these would be with a little black Sharpie custom job on the cement portion.

I seriously can't get enough of that sole.
pimp.gif
 wish they came out with a mid or even a low with this exact same sole but a white upper and infrared patent leather. That could be CRAZY imo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are gonna look so clean with the cement painted black! if I can't get both vi's on that day I'll def scoop these and touch em up. That infrared pops on that icy bottom nicely, just can't lose with a black based XI imo 

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Why not just space jams

theyre not going to release space jam lows back to back to back with concord lows and snakeskin. Nike knows what they are doing,

Still not feeling these. I'm sure I'll come around eventually, though. That white tag bothers me.

This is going to be one of my personal favorite grabs of the year. Been more excited about this shoe over all the lows.

Copping and painting the back. Maybe replacing the tongue tab with the one from my old space jams

Back
Top Bottom