Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

champs launch locater is up these will be everywhere
why is this always being said? Ppl will still miss out, and to me, the launch locater dosent mean that much, maybe everywhere, but how much pairs per store? (Not just speaking about this release) ....Not trying to come at anybody

^^it will let u know where & where not to go to save time..also let u know how limited..a launch locator like this shows it will be a easy cop if you do your homework its same #s as concord lows(had 3 pairs from raffles) & carmines( i had 6 pairs all from raffles) just gotta put leg work in

What are your opinions. ..more solid year for xi lows. .2014 or 2001?

concord
Nightshade snakes
black infrared

white red
white columbia
White zen
Og snakeskin
citrus (womens)
White silver (womens)
pink snake (womens)

To me its pretty close...White red or concords would be my favorite and all the others are solid...might go 2001 for the lone reason there were more.

2001 easily ... I loved the white/red and white/columbias.

Welp you will probably see the heel since its camo shorts and NT Jogger Season :lol:

Well a lot of people are knocking this because of those strips of white/grey.
These lows are something else though.
The heels and mid-strip are not white they are more grey than anything else.
Also, the jeans I wear perfectly covered these up. Real nice shoe IMO, underrated to say the least.

I think the hype will rev up the week of release date, and when ppl strike out on the champagne ,cigars, and/or denim 1s. These will be a lot of ppl's consolation prizes' imo
If its a Jordan Saturday, ppl will be gunning for anything with a jumpman

^^ you said it.. I already know, I just want my one pair and i'm cool. I wanted the cigars, until I saw the 250 price, then i was like, NAH, that's where i'm drawing the line, I like the cigars, but i don't see nothing to justify that 250 

It's not jogger season either. Strictly shorts. Only pants in 90 degree or above weather is to work or Church. Lol @jogger season.

And I must be due for an eye checkup because, that midsole is not "more white than grey if anything" that midsole is white, whiteWHITE at that, or am I tripping

People will go after what ever is more limited first as usual these will come after wtkd or lebron and both 6s...they fire to me though jus wish they didn't F the heel up like dat. Cmon nike!! Might be the only shoe I end up with on the 14th lol

I'm going to go ahead a grab an early pair of these before hand, and grab on RD if I can. Will give me a good chance to test the market on the early grab legit/fake/knockoff type deal and if I don't like what I see in the comparison of the two( assuming I can grab a retail pair) I will charge it to the game and make them my work shoe. Working hard in my J's. Lol

I'm going to go ahead a grab an early pair of these before hand, and grab on RD if I can. Will give me a good chance to test the market on the early grab legit/fake/knockoff type deal and if I don't like what I see in the comparison of the two( assuming I can grab a retail pair) I will charge it to the game and make them my work shoe. Working hard in my J's. Lol

How much is that early pair going to run you?

How much is that early pair going to run you?

The "legit" pair $239 +$25 shipping. I've bought two pair from this user before but never an early pair. I'm nervous on that end, I mean I know early grabs have to be available on the legit side of things, too, early doesn't have to mean GM or whatever but, can't seem to swallow the early pill yet and out myself in that situation.

These should be easier to get then most 11 lows. Since both 6's will be more hyped the lebron what the, and the kd what the.

This will be a nice consolation prize for many who missed out. I mean in Houston if you dont get these shoes and you didnt want them means you really didnt try to hard.

but of course someone will miss out

The "legit" pair $239 +$25 shipping. I've bought two pair from this user before but never an early pair. I'm nervous on that end, I mean I know early grabs have to be available on the legit side of things, too, early doesn't have to mean GM or whatever but, can't seem to swallow the early pill yet and out myself in that situation.
i wouldnt go for it man. yes these are 11 lows and yes they will sellout just because of that fact but i think they will be plentiful enough that you wouldnt need to pay resell let alone 250+. Some people argue that what your paying for is peace of mind on RD but if you dont know that theyre legit then you have another thing to worry about.

best bet is to just cop a giftcard and blast through finishlines spa page

anyone had ideas about the numbers of these? more or less compared to the concord lows?

Back
Top Bottom