Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

My concord lows have 1o+ wears on them. All my J's get worn. Don't understand where that comment came from but, made little sense. Anyhow, going to break out the wd40 and see if that works, it did on my 6's but the stain was much smaller

vette310 vette310 I'm wondering if it's a factory flaw on the icy soles. Just doesn't make sense that the ink wasn't on the tissue, I moved the receipt inside the shoe now on all of my boxed shoes though to be safe. *Scratches head

Last edited:
vette310 vette310 I'm wondering if it's a factory flaw on the icy soles. Just doesn't make sense that the ink wasn't on the tissue, I moved the receipt inside the shoe now on all of my boxed shoes though to be safe. *Scratches head

My receipt was under my shoe, so my shoe were resting on the receipt luckily I was able to get the stain off with Jason Mark and back to norms!

Nothing yet... it seems like nobody has commented on getting any Shiekh e-mails yet, so I'm still kind of optimistic

Same here, that's my only hope left for local pick up...Ppl already posting their FTL/CHP/FA pairs on craigslist so I know I'm out for those retailers.

I went 0/18 on raffle tickets from FTL/Champs/FA... If I end up winning one of my 5 online Shiekh raffles I think it will be safe to conclude that the store raffles are shady...

Anyways, has anybody ever had luck going to a store right after the pickup deadline and find any unclaimed pairs? Most of the local spots here have a pickup deadline of 6pm.

Last edited:
i have found some unclaimed pairs...but i always suggest coming like 430 or 5. that way they willl let you know whats back there. Then you can sit around and keep an eye on what people is picking up. 

I went 0/18 on raffle tickets from FTL/Champs/FA... If I end up winning one of my 5 online Shiekh raffles I think it will be safe to conclude that the store raffles are shady...

Anyways, has anybody ever had luck going to a store right after the pickup deadline and find any unclaimed pairs? Most of the local spots here have a pickup deadline of 6pm.
Going to a store right after the deadline is hit or miss - depends on how many pairs the stores received and how many weren't picked up. I've only been successful twice, for the Grape 5s and HGG 13s. My suggestion is to call in and find out what the pickup deadline is (varies by store), and show up 30-60 minutes ahead of the deadline and let them know your plans. Others will be trying the same thing, so plan accordingly.

thought i'd give it a try through shiekh, and got an email from eastmont town center (bay area). hope i get another email from a store on the peninsula side lol. good luck everyone else!

Wanted this release, but I work tomorrow in the AM.. Entered 2 raffles not expected to win.. Won both raffles. :nthat:

0/23... Shocked and bitter 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom