Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

What's up guys. I rarely post on here, but wanted to share my theory on NDC release success.

I think Nike has a list of ip addresses that it lets through automatically based on release.

I think depending on where you happen to fall on the list dictates what releases you have the best chances for.

I say this because every release I do the same thing, but only 1/3 of time get through.

For example I had time today to atc, create profile and check out....shouldn't be possible. Especially since Nike has been axing qty even after it is on the site.

Just my thoughts guy no rant.

Simply put, no.

Am I just supposed to keep clicking "Place Order" on NDC even though it keeps giving me the zip code error? lol

got 2 size 12s. im about to cancel 1 order for the size 12. someone can refresh there page 

try the zipcode with the hyphen the 9 digit number...nike wont take my money.i just keep getting an error

I can't even checkout. I keep getting an error. Now it's telling me to call some number, but I just keep getting  busy tone. This sucks.

NDC Payment Processor down...sucks when you have the shoe in cart and can't do anything about it...

NDC is terrible

TERRIBLE! i havent been able to cop in 4 months off this garbage site
I think it's just luck. My past 4 tries was a fail but finally hit again today. Was literally in the waiting in line thing for 5 seconds then bam went in my cart

can't checkout on ndc....wtf
[h1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h1]
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
I dont know how I was able to cop concords on my phone but cant get these on a desktop PC!

I'm still in line for a size 11. Opened a window with NDC, and it only shows 7, 7.5, 14, and 15. If I'm still waiting in line, is this a good indication that I'm waiting for them to simply say "out of stock"?

Back
Top Bottom