Air Jordan XI 25th Anniversary 2010 Silver Collection (video)

everybody says there not copping but when the rd comes around people are going crazy trying to copp lol

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

PRO:THAT DAMN PL CUT IS
eek.gif

No. The patent cut is still lower than the originals.

XI's are my favorite signature Jordan. Never thought i'd question buying a pair. I'm not sure about these yet.

I would sooooo much rather have the Columbia's. The leather upper would last longer.

From the Review it looks like Jb took their time to produce these. They should have did the same thing with the Space Jams. i wouldn't jump the gun and buythese early but i will cop on release date whenever that is.

will cop if i happen to walk into the mall and see my pair in footlocker or something but im not gonna go 11-hungry because i missed out on the SJs. i stillhave my breds. these are alright.

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

PRO:THAT DAMN PL CUT IS
eek.gif

No. The patent cut is still lower than the originals.
Yeah the patent cut is lower than the OG Columbias but is dead on the Retro Columbias!! I have both. The cut is superb compared to the 09 SpaceJams they messed the cut up on those!!!!

let these !@## on footlocker shelves till they yellow so you can get a 50% off ppl lol
seriously all white on an 11 two thumbs down dont hype these up there trash
paten looks torn up already
no jumpman

the god thing about this one day you can have all yellow 11s ha sorry for the rant

LOL no matter how many nketlkers will complain about these shoes /they will sell out eventually come release date. i hope JB would change their mine and put ajumpman on the final production/ it just doesn't look right without it !!!!

wow these hella grew on me and rite away i can tell theyre better quality than the recent 11's....
smh.gif
at the no jumpman tho!oh and i will be coppingthese!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom