:::AIR JORDAN XI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 11 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Originally Posted by dakid926

Originally Posted by Mr718

Both of those are soooo underrated

Those citrus are soo sick, still need a pair of those, heres my donation, finally got some pics of my dmp's. Other Xi's
those dmp 11 shouldnt say jordan their or am i wrong?????

^ some came with jordan down the eyelets and some didnt. most likely the earlier production ones had it.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

^ some came with jordan down the eyelets and some didnt. most likely the earlier production ones had it.

yupp. imo the jordan eyelets are unique. still kind of glad my dmp doesn't have them though as i've heard they bleed

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

dope OG concords

Thanks. Worn them 3 times. I'm contemplating sea glowing the soles. Not sure though since they are OG's.

Nah dude let them OG's stay true. There still fresh, i'm looking for some OG'S now. As for the DMP'S above, I got hit with a restock pair. Onestore in the area got them, and they had atleast 100 people in line for 18 pairs, I left, the manager calls me, 4 days later with a 4 pair restock, only issueis they must have sent out the recalled pairs, instead of destroying them. I'm still happy I got them, they haven't started to bleed yet, and notlooking forward to that day.

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

here are my 09 jams

4233729865_6d25e0c80a.jpg

4233735345_a5178b5253.jpg

4234509468_fddaf1b481.jpg
these pics are fire
pimp.gif
had I seen those pics bfor release I would've bought a pair or two myself great pics
pimp.gif

some dude posted some fakes in the buy/sell thread so i took these pics to show some real ones... figured id share in here... and my 01 breds and jams - still got cdp11s and 09 jams to post as part of the group

I love the XI's a lot! The only shoe I feel intimidated to wear. They're hella toooo nice, and I don't want them to get ruined.

the XI's are money.....the brand new heat is fire....wish that the soles didn't yellow over time

Back
Top Bottom