Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by yelloo

How much do you guys think these are gonna resell for right after, cause I don't think I can handle the camp out lmao
Just pre-order.

these will be more hyped up then the Concorde watch. It will be hectic

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by yelloo

How much do you guys think these are gonna resell for right after, cause I don't think I can handle the camp out lmao
At least $300.
Count on it.

Oh heck yeah they would...easily!

Crossing my fingers I can get at least 1 of 2 pairs come the release date
indifferent.gif

One to rock and one to stock
wink.gif

Better start planning out your strategy now to get a pair so come the RD, you have options or plan B's, C's, D's etc.

Ill probably pass on these... Or get a pair to resell/trade and get another pair of concords

I wish everyone was able to get a pair.

Literally EVERYONE who wanted a pair, got a pair.

Sad to say, this will not happen.

I think it costs to much to make a supply of a million pair for everyone.

These will sell if every store got 300 or if they only got 30.

Its going to be the Concord release all over and the news/media will be like "People didn't learn from last year."

30t6p3b.gif

I wish everyone was able to get a pair.

Literally EVERYONE who wanted a pair, got a pair.

Sad to say, this will not happen.

I think it costs to much to make a supply of a million pair for everyone.

These will sell if every store got 300 or if they only got 30.

Its going to be the Concord release all over and the news/media will be like "People didn't learn from last year."

30t6p3b.gif
It would be nice though

I will be preordering at least 2-3 pairs all for my personal collection. And trying NDC and in-store cop for another 2 so i can trade people for a pair of concords and cool greys. For all you guys saying this won't be worst than the concords you just wait and see how this post hits 500 pages by mid summer. A lot of people who didn't get concords will want these. Hopefully you guys learn your lesson like me and preorder every majorly hyped release. I hope it don't get to the point where preorder sites sellout cuz I'll be screwed

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

WHITE SPACE JAMZZZZZ #SWAG 
roll.gif

The sad part is I've heard some kids refer to all 11's as a different color Space Jam and were serious about it..

roll.gif
Wait, are you serious bro???
laugh.gif

Anyways, I hope they have the leather like the OG's did and not the mesh.

But they'll probably add mesh to protect collectors, which is cool, its not that big a deal.

So, is the upper gonna be mesh or leather? I personally prefer mesh (bite me), but if they stick to leather, I wouldn't mind, either.

roll.gif
Wait, are you serious bro???
laugh.gif

Anyways, I hope they have the leather like the OG's did and not the mesh.

But they'll probably add mesh to protect collectors, which is cool, its not that big a deal.
LOL def kidding.  I'm just poking fun at HBs that run up to me when I'm wearing Bred XIs and ask where I got the black & red Space Jams.

Oh, and that's another reason I don't want the Bred XIs to retro this year b/c every asswad HB will be rocking my favorite shoe of all time!

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

December is such a long ime away. This is going to be one hell of a wait for these columbias.

Tell me about it...it's hard enough to wait for the Oly VIs.  Hell, it's hard waiting for the Playoff XIIs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom