Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-11-columbia-holiday-2012.jpg

VIA Modern Notoriety

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO  XXXXXX XXX WHITE / COLUMBIA BLUE – BLACK $180 Ho2012  003252155664395 BRAND JORDAN 12/12
Holiday 2012. Every year Jordan Brand has been on a roll with closing out Holiday with a bang. In 2009, we saw the return of the Air Jordan 11 “Space Jam

Not sure about these, not a big fan of all white shoes, especially not during the winter months here in Chicago.

I'm all over these. You can probably bank on a blue tinted sole, just look at the trend......CGs......Concords......

Only problem for ME is that they're still gonna have the post 2010-  molding. 
So it will be an easy pass here. 

30t6p3b.gif
Pass, wanted the Breds instead
-Hope this mean Fall/Holiday 2012 info will start trickling out now. Want to know if it's the 16s or 17s for next year 

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

So you just gonna post the link, tho??

Better?

Not really since you're supposed to post actual information and not links to a site to create traffic.....but I've come to expect that from you MN dudes

Cool but I'm gonna pass. Had em a long time ago and they don't last. I wear all of my shoes and all white jordans discolor after a year or 2. Last all whites I got were the 21s and the mesh turned yellow and pods dicolored. I wore them often but didn't wreck them.

Welp, putting my retro joints on ice until further notice. It sucks now that the hypebeasts are on these. Around '02-'03, the retros were on sale on instyleshoes.com (before the site changed) for $99 FOR AN ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR FSR. I watched them the whole time. I finally got them for $159 a few months later after I forgot about them. It's so funny to see the desire for these now when they were an afterthought a few years back. How times have changed....

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

So you just gonna post the link, tho??

Better?

Not really since you're supposed to post actual information and not links to a site to create traffic.....but I've come to expect that from you MN dudes

Hmm so the Title of the Topic "Air Jordan XI Columbia Releasing Holiday 2012 isn't enough info? Dude it's more than a year away.

I saw this coming a mile away.

Good thing I sold my Anniversary XIs because they will officially become worthless once these drop.

I wonder if these will be the first Christmas XI to not be an instant sellout. I was hoping for the black and red color way myself.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I wonder if these will be the first Christmas XI to not be an instant sellout. I was hoping for the black and red color way myself.

breds will come out in 2013 so dont worry.

If JB was smart, they would make the sole like the University Blue Vs and Bred XIs so that they dont yellow. That way, people can rock them in snow without fear of yellowing.

Originally Posted by beh235

Welp, putting my retro joints on ice until further notice. It sucks now that the hypebeasts are on these. Around '02-'03, the retros were on sale on instyleshoes.com (before the site changed) for $99 FOR AN ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR FSR. I watched them the whole time. I finally got them for $159 a few months later after I forgot about them. It's so funny to see the desire for these now when they were an afterthought a few years back. How times have changed....

This has been the case for a lot of Retro+ Hypebeast type colorways.  
Laney V's were at $69.99 and less back in late 2000, same with the Mocha III's and so on.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom