Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
^man i so agree, when the concords dropped back in 2000 i was a broke mutha in high school hurting.......now every december it just bring back memories to me, and its funny cause i bought 3 pair of concords and i remember when the most popular came to school late sportin them.....looked the guy up on face book and he locked down...

^thats how it is smh..i was always fresh in junior high and HS and there are numberous people that i looked up to that stayed super fresh however most of them are either gone or in prison smh again.

i dont even have the concords yet but ,

i already cant wait for these to drop

one of my alltime favorite pairs of jordans

top 3 shoe easy......................................................peace23

Hopefully people don't go apes$(% over these and it will be an easy cop. These should look great with the tinted blue sole..

About time! I still have a DS pair of the 2001 but they're horrendously yellowing on the soles and patent leather. Need to cop a pair to rock, forget stocking em.

Now these I'll get hyped over. The Concords are great but they'll retro those 3 more times before they do the Columbias

i wonder if jb is going to do a rotation every 5 years......bred....sjam...greys....concord....columbia....then back to bred.......those were all the XI's right? not counting lows

Had an OG pair that got kool-aid spilled on the right shoe. was very mad. i just recently tossed them. Soles were horrible

i don't really like the blue tint on the recently released icy soles, but with the columbias it looks dope. I'll cop

wore my 2001 retro's to the release earlier today my right shoe got stepped on by some girl (deep gash)
mad.gif
 during the bum rush to the door never in my life have I saw anyone get trampled before until this morning, humanity at it's finest  

I hope these are an easy cop just like the Jams and CGs. If like the Concords I will have to try even harder
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom