Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, but my favorite XIs are these and the IE lowtops (which I copped this year). Will be down x2 for this release.

I'll cop these since I wasn't able to get the Concords this time around. 

I would love to get these since the XI are one of my favorite Js. Trying to get them is simply to crazy! Here in Austin they stopped on a police officer just for getting a hands on a pair.       

Originally Posted by imthekang

i bet its going to be the Same nonsense as the concords....
tired.gif
doubt it...

Bad quality or not I'm copping my 96 and 01's need these next to them. Beside that these are my favorite XI's of all time.
nerd.gif

Even though my OG 1996 pair is slightly yellowed, I still love the shoe. Glad I have my 2001s too. I love this shoe <3.

6020360838_6ff83654a3_z.jpg

Can't wait until 2012! Bring it!

Since I wasn't able to get the concords, I will get these and paint the patent leather black.
wink.gif

^

"baby blue soles, these white 11 96', no retro card came with this"

On the real nothing compares to the OG XI cut

This might sound crazy, but I'm camping out now for these.
Please someone bring me food.
And no cuts this time!!!

at this point it's not just about the shoe, it's now tradition to go hard for the "christmas j's"

hence this thread was made before the concords even released just as the concord thread was made before the cool greys released

my supervisor, a middle aged man who doesn't even wear tennis shoes wants to buy a pair off me just because everybody at work was talking about them

^
I think with the hype of the Concords and people missing out the Columbias will be a nightmare cause people will have the Concord release in the back of there mind

every XI Christmas release has gotten extremely bad as the years pass

CDP Bred = Hype/long lines
Space James = lines got longer cause of the new box and style
Cool Grey = People getting robbed and fights left and right
Concords = Pure Armageddon
Columbias = DAY AFTER TOMORROW STATUS

In terms of hype and madness the order is like this when it comes XI holiday releases
Concords>space jams>>>cool greys>>>>Columbias
And when the breds come out in 13 it will be
Concords=Breds>space jams>>>cool greys>>>>Columbias

Nothing will be worse than the concords. Breds might match them.

Originally Posted by All Ready

at this point it's not just about the shoe, it's now tradition to go hard for the "christmas j's"

hence this thread was made before the concords even released just as the concord thread was made before the cool greys released

my supervisor, a middle aged man who doesn't even wear tennis shoes wants to buy a pair off me just because everybody at work was talking about them
This. 
Every XI release on the 23rd has turned into an event for most of the people standing in line. 

Just watch that news video of those "Get Money Boyz Idiots" from Texas "We just come up here to have fun" 
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom