Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tony906

If u think concords were bad this is worst

Nah man! Concords > ALL! They're in a league of their own. All XI Mids are clean, but none touch the Wht/Black-Dark Concord!!!
smile.gif

lol $!# does the time of the year have anything to do with the color of your shoe
laugh.gif
. If anything it commemorates the snow 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
I think with the hype of the Concords and people missing out the Columbias will be a nightmare cause people will have the Concord release in the back of there mind

every XI Christmas release has gotten extremely bad as the years pass

CDP Bred = Hype/long lines
Space James = lines got longer cause of the new box and style
Cool Grey = People getting robbed and fights left and right
Concords = Pure Armageddon
Columbias = DAY AFTER TOMORROW STATUS
more like the day after the day after tomorrow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hopefully security and stores will be better prepared for this release I don't care too much about the exclusiveness because we all know that this shoe is the most sought out of the year, just have to be two steps ahead of the game

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

This will probably be another crazy release

Very likely an crazy release. Would be close to 12 years since the last release (jan 2001) and with the blue soles on these, they will look insane. Will make the news, but likely wont be as bed as Concord release, but not by much.

Praying these won't be as bad a release as the Concords, more of a Cool Grey type release where if you put in work you could cop as many as you wanted. Concord release was honestly mayhem. Worst sneaker release I've ever been a part of. Still got all my pairs, it was like the apocalypse though lol.

For me, Concords>Columbias>SJ's>CGs>Bl/Reds. I'm HYPED for these.

I'm on the fence with these. I know the patent will last only a few years before it's cream and being part of the Concord release, if the Columbia release is anything close, I'll stay far away and wait for the Breds.

I don't think think this release will be too bad. Look at how easy it was to get the anniversary XI which is a very similar shoe. Hopefully everyone will be able to get a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom