Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lotta people posting theyre going to pass on this release! Hypes gona get to them come release day!

Those who want these will have to work for a pair, these will not sit at all. Remember these are an Air Jordan XI they don't sit

I can't wait to see folks ordering from these early release site and be in quandary about whether they're fake or authentic.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

I can't wait to see folks ordering from these early release site and be in quandary about whether they're fake or authentic.
all over again haha

There are a lot of people that said they'll pass on this shoe, after reading some comments, so this could be an "easy" pickup.

def the hype wont be anywhere near the concords but i'd expect these to still be somewhat comparable to the cool grey release imho...but again these are 11s so they'll sell regardless

What if the just made the 11 part of the Xmas pack with a Xmas themed color like the Brons or kobes would that be whoring the 11 or no?

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

What if the just made the 11 part of the Xmas pack with a Xmas themed color like the Brons or kobes would that be whoring the 11 or no?

def would be "whoring"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom