Man Ima walk up in the mall like this and copp 20x pairs
2dlrmft.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess with these dropping It is time to get rid of my Anniversary 11 before there value drops like crazy. Once these come out I will never wear my Anni 11

I'll be picking these up.

I remember 8th grade passing by them in the mall a couple weeks after they came out, and my step mom wouldnt let me get them. she got me the Grant Hill II's instead cuz they were cheaper. she wouldnt even let my mom pay the difference. definitely was a sad day for me then.

Originally Posted by Freeze

i personally like these more than concords...i CANNOT wait for these.

i remember when these first dropped, i was in 7th grade i think. copped like 4 days after RD and a lil mom&pop shop...ahhh those were the days.
I was in 6th grade lmao... Walked into the sneaker shop Renart's where I got all of my stuff in, tried on a few pairs for sizes, no hassle/no lines nd this was like a week before they CAME OUT.. I use to get all of my sneaks early, I remember when i got the OG white/red XIII's in NYC a month before release from a little no name store... Those were the day's is right, blah.
Anyway I look at the OG pic's of these, concords and the black/red's... No other sneaker or even jordan moves me like these... Cannot wait (although I can as I know i'll be a bit disappointed quality wise :/ ) such is life

Now I missed out on the Space Jams, Cool Greys and most likely the Concords, but I would consider getting these Columbias. Only thing is is that how do you keep the white patent leather from yellowing? I might consider getting these but I would like to get the Breds if JB would release them again in (2013). The Bred's are my most favorite 11's behind the Concords, Space Jams, Columbias, and Cool Greys. If I would do a list of Jordan XI colorways then it would be like this!

1.Breds
2.Concords
3.Space Jams
4.Cool Greys
5.Columbias

The Breds are my most favorite AJ XI colorway of all time! Don't you think so!. The Bred XI's should be released in 2013! But this year, I probably get the Columbia XI's

Don't think these will do the same numbers as concords but will still be a hype magnet.The IV's might keep pace with these.Now when they release the breds all hell is going to break loose.

Not a huge xi fan, but this color way is hot.

Concords aren't even a hot colorway imo

i hope the non-fans and passers will still be like that come december. more for those who actually like this!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Freeze

i personally like these more than concords...i CANNOT wait for these.

i remember when these first dropped, i was in 7th grade i think. copped like 4 days after RD and a lil mom&pop shop...ahhh those were the days.
I was in 6th grade lmao... Walked into the sneaker shop Renart's where I got all of my stuff in, tried on a few pairs for sizes, no hassle/no lines nd this was like a week before they CAME OUT.. I use to get all of my sneaks early, I remember when i got the OG white/red XIII's in NYC a month before release from a little no name store... Those were the day's is right, blah.
Anyway I look at the OG pic's of these, concords and the black/red's... No other sneaker or even jordan moves me like these... Cannot wait (although I can as I know i'll be a bit disappointed quality wise :/ ) such is life

the days where either tv commercials or eastbay magazine was the source of sneaker information 
pimp.gif
 yup those were the days

I have a feeling that some of the hype that will come from this is in direct correlation with the recent concords...
people will remember the mayhem that ensued last month and it will help push the hype, NO DOUBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom