Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sbsallday12

these and breds?

jackie-chan-meme_reasonably_small.png

Yeah.. both of them... One side of each shoe. I think they'll make it the right shoe as the breds, and the left shoe as the columbias. Sick, huh?
pimp.gif

I hope its not the blk/red..
We have seen those already.
I am still made at myself for selling my columbias last year. one of the stupidest decisions I've made with selling shoes.

...................... and I thought it was gonna be a less hyped up December release this year( Columbias have never been super hyped like all the other colorways IMO), we can throw all that out the window with the Black/Red XI's releasing. ( if it pans out that way) Hybeast will be in full affect once again.

I'm okay with the hypebeast, just not the people that only get jordans during christmas, I hate when I try to get them and the line is filled with girls and teenaged jobless kids that only buy them to resell!!!!

^^ I can agree with that. Those are the people I always usually tend to get stuck by in line.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

^^ I can agree with that. Those are the people I always usually tend to get stuck by in line.
Thats how I was the morning of the concords. It was all teenage girls that were buying 2pairs one to resell... and kids that look like their mom gave them their Christmas money early. 

That makes me so mad. 

Hey quick question, is the upper on the Columbias nubuck like the Cool Greys or mesh like the Concords, Space Jams, and black/reds? Thanks.

Originally Posted by beh235

eLCristo wrote:
Just spoke to a Nike buyer who has seen and planned the Nike 2012 Holiday line up and he confirmed with me that the black/red 4s are dropping and so with the black/red 11s. The Columbia 11s are not droppin this year. Seems like MONO made an assumption and just threw that release out there because that was the only CW that hasn't dropped yet from the 11s lineup.
^ Interesting. I hope it's true.

Hopefully true, if not the nike dealer don't know what he talking about or you're just spreading ducktales. I hope you are right though!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Hey quick question, is the upper on the Columbias nubuck like the Cool Greys or mesh like the Concords, Space Jams, and black/reds? Thanks.

white nubuck? heck no. its mesh on the original 1995 and retros. We have seen white mesh on mid cuts and on some lows, white smooth leather. White nubuck would be 
sick.gif
sick.gif

neither, it's the one XI that has a leather upper, I guess if you count the tongue that is mesh like the concords but the rest of the sneaker is leather and patent leather

Originally Posted by lastchance21

I need a new pair.. my 01s soles and patent leather are pissed yellow..sad part they are still DS...

sucks, same thing will happen with these....

Originally Posted by eLCristo

Just spoke to a Nike buyer who has seen and planned the Nike 2012 Holiday line up and he confirmed with me that the black/red 4s are dropping and so with the black/red 11s. The Columbia 11s are not droppin this year. Seems like MONO made an assumption and just threw that release out there because that was the only CW that hasn't dropped yet from the 11s lineup.
mixed feelings about this news. I was looking forward to the columbia's but I could use another pair of black & red's. One thing I do know is that a "bred" release will be straight up pandemonium similar to the concords.

Originally Posted by beh235

^ Interesting. I hope it's true.

I kinda hope this is NOT true..

How many of us true sneakerheads wanna see the Breds again?? Not many i still got my CDP Breds & just like someone else said i'm really tired of seeing the Breds. The Columbias haven't been released since 01' so why release a shoe that already came out 4 years ago & everybody & they momma owns or haved owned a pair vs. a shoe that hasn't been release in 12 years?? If this is true count me out i'm passing..The Columbias would be sick if done with the ice blue soles the 01' retros look garbage with out the ice blue soles..

Originally Posted by BradNSU

How many of us true sneakerheads wanna see the Breds again?? Not many i still got my CDP Breds & just like someone else said i'm really tired of seeing the Breds. The Columbias haven't been released since 01' so why release a shoe that already came out 4 years ago & everybody & they momma owns or haved owned a pair vs. a shoe that hasn't been release in 12 years?? If this is true count me out i'm passing..The Columbias would be sick if done with the ice blue soles the 01' retros look garbage with out the ice blue soles..

True sneakerheads feel the CDP breds are complete trash. I have my 2 pairs from 2001 and the CDPs are horrible. I'll be happy with either release if done properly

this is VERY disappointing. 

imagine if they dropped them both, i wonder if it would make availability easier since people would be stuck trying to get both and end up with none

either way im excited to see how the box comes looking like either columbia blue inserts or red inserts

Please be the Breds. If I cop the Columbias there's no chance I'll ever place them on my feet. Way too white...

To tell you the truth, I doubt the release of the Breds will be as crazy as the CDPs, Space Jams, or Concords due to the fact that most people who want the Breds probably got the CDPs already.

To tell you the truth, I doubt the release of the Breds will be as crazy as the CDPs, Space Jams, or Concords due to the fact that most people who want the Breds probably got the CDPs already.

Actually it would not matter if people got the CDPs. Owners of the shoe like myself feel the shoe is horribly made and produced and we all want the Black/reds to be retro'd. It will be as bad as the Concords if not worst.

This better be the truth! I'm wondering whether or not this dude is lying? Could you be lying eLCristo??????????? 

Originally Posted by BradNSU

I want to see the bred XI's again only because the CDP XI's that dropped were lame. Quality was bunk as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom