Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting these pics again since they didn't make the transition. Really wish these would've dropped instead of the black/reds. Hopefully the possible QS happens.

Last edited:
Got tired of waiting and started looking for a 2001 pair. The only XI's I don't have. Almost paid high premium for DS pair and found a steal a few days later on CL. Picked em up instantly this morning!

Untitled by JustB1aze, on Flickr

Untitled by JustB1aze, on Flickr

Last edited:
That 01 pair above looks good! Nice pick-up!

Why is this even a topic?? They aren't coming out this year.

Because it was rumored earlier this year by Modern Notoriety that these would drop. Also, most expected these to drop being that the black/red 11s dropped in the CDP pack a few years ago. Though, the black/red 11s have been confirmed for the holidays, there is still some chatter that the Columbias may drop as a QS around that time as well.

I really want these over the breds but I'd rather wait til next year than have them both release at the same time cuz then I'd miss out on one of them.

I'm not losing hope that these will drop in December sometime. It's still a few months away.

These will most likely be in 2013. Breds this year. I think it's time people get over the double xi release in a month thing. People said the same thing last year about a pack with the Concords, or it being a qs. Nicekicks had an article about It around this time last year. I think it's time we lock this thread up and wait until next year...

These are the only 11's that I've never owned. Need these in my life! If they can release that all white anniversary crap, they can release these.

These will most likely be in 2013. Breds this year. I think it's time people get over the double xi release in a month thing. People said the same thing last year about a pack with the Concords, or it being a qs. Nicekicks had an article about It around this time last year. I think it's time we lock this thread up and wait until next year...

check around, ive gotten 2 for right around 300, be patient. i even sold mine for around 300 and they were so clean

For a mostly white 11 these are so dope.

Upset these never released, but still hoping JB drops these as a QS this year.

PEOPLE WOULD BE SO UPSET!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ill but i think its the breds this year. it seem jb does it big around the holiday. to bad im gunna have to cop my own pair. santa dont know sh*t bout kicks prolly look good in the breds though
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom