Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

We're getting a preview of what's to come. I expect carbon fiber everything from JB in the next year or so.

Would have to see in person before i could judge.  Most people just hating because they werent spotted with them on first

Would have to see in person before i could judge.  Most people just hating because they werent spotted with them on first

Looking pretty clean! Will be copping 
smokin.gif

Please Nike and God, I have waited a long time to finally buy a pair of NORMAL REGULAR THE SAME THING MICHAEL JORDAN WORE BACK IN 1995 Concords.
If you are reading this Nike and also God please do not sell this version as the actual release of the Concord shoe to the public. I will become very mad if you guys did. I have dreamed to many dreams of owning this shoe go from reality into an utter nightmare...Plus you have Lebron's feet to mess with instead, so please leave the Concords the way they are, That is all.

Thank you,

The underprivileged

Please Nike and God, I have waited a long time to finally buy a pair of NORMAL REGULAR THE SAME THING MICHAEL JORDAN WORE BACK IN 1995 Concords.
If you are reading this Nike and also God please do not sell this version as the actual release of the Concord shoe to the public. I will become very mad if you guys did. I have dreamed to many dreams of owning this shoe go from reality into an utter nightmare...Plus you have Lebron's feet to mess with instead, so please leave the Concords the way they are, That is all.

Thank you,

The underprivileged

Originally Posted by moelest

PL or not, they will sold out anyway..

people will jump on any retro XI..

thats what our hobby has turned into, a bunch of hbs looking for anything to stand out or make money on....if they are ugly to a majority of us though, those kids would have wasted their money, since ugly stuff doesnt have high resale prices.

Originally Posted by moelest

PL or not, they will sold out anyway..

people will jump on any retro XI..

thats what our hobby has turned into, a bunch of hbs looking for anything to stand out or make money on....if they are ugly to a majority of us though, those kids would have wasted their money, since ugly stuff doesnt have high resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom