Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by vtek

still trying to learn how to post pic, any help? 

When you post a reply (NOT using quick reply), there's an icon that has a mountain/sun on it... click that, and either have your picture uploaded to your Yuku album... or choose the Add From URL option, and put in the link of the picture.

Or just use
tags.

Thank You Erroronpage and the other poster who gave us the heads up about the urbanindustry re-stock. Mine came yesterday but there was nobody to sign. Fedex says they will try again today. Can't believe I got my second pair to stock, and for less than $190 shipped. SAY WORD!!!

I have seen many pairs of CG XI's on ebay in a size 13 or 14 that are ending around 220-250 shipped......the supply seems to be quite high, so I think its a good time to jump in if you missed out on this release......the market at work.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

anyone order from snipes?

If you're wondering about how legit they are, don't worry. Snipes is indeed safe. The only thing with them is the higher prices (due to a Euro currently being worth 1.29 US dollars), foreign shipping rates, and shipping time.

your wrong man, i orderd a pair from them last week, and it came out to $198 us shipped.

If you're wondering about how legit they are, don't worry. Snipes is indeed safe. The only thing with them is the higher prices (due to a Euro currently being worth 1.29 US dollars), foreign shipping rates, and shipping time.
thanks.. know about how much it costs shipped?
About $27.75 & whatever additional taxes that come. I'd say around
$40-$45 for the grand total. Snipes is good if you missed the party for
major releases like the Cool Greys and for other shoes/clothes that get
limited or no release in the U.S.

again you are wrong, if you order more then one pair you have to pay customs fee's. If you stick to one pair no fee's. ordered mine from snipes last week or so and the total was 198 us shipped. and as of now i havent heard anything about customs. my shoes have'nt came yet but I'm expecting them by monday, maybe even today. have to go check my tracking now. brb!
but as of now i have heard nothing about being stuck in customs or any customs fee's. I'll update as soon as I get them!

thanks.. know about how much it costs shipped?

198 shipped to the us, i live in pennsylvania.

no customs fee's as of yet, and from what i heard if you order 1 pair you dont have to pay any customs fee's. i have a pair coming so as soon as i find out, ill update. should be here today or monday!

Played ball in my CG XI today.  By far, the best made XI of the last 4 releases(CG, SJ, Anni, CDP) in terms of comfort.  Anni and SJ both killed my pinky toe, CG did not.  I usually go with size 12 with XIs, but went with 11.5 with these CG.  so Comfy.

Anyone know how to post pics from iPhone? I'd like to share a pic of mine being pre-yellowed in one spot, purchased from FTL.

To all the people who just brought the restock are the production date the same. i was just wondering when restocks happen, do they make more or what.

Hell of a bump for a one pic legit check

You've been a member for 10 years. You should know there's a section for this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom