Air Jordan XI LOW Columbia Blue(2001) Appreciation Thread

just worn my pair a couple days ago (recycled pic from JB WDYWT thread)..still a head turner IMO, wish my pair was still icy..

i love this shoe. definitely one of my favs. mine also didnt seem to yellow like all my other xis. they have stayed pretty much icey compared to the others.

i lined up for these at florin mall in 7th grade. beautiful shoe. i remember having a choice between these and the reds and took these. i really wouldn'tmind if JB went on an XI splurge like they're doing for the 1's. just release a new pair every month, i don't care. these have expiration dateswith their clear soles anyway.

Originally Posted by jbautista23

low top XI's are growing on me..
yea they grew on me big time, i got my pair a couple weeks ago and there FIRE!!!!!! breaking necks everywhere

THREAD TAKE OVER THE WHITE & RED'S ARE THA BEST.......
368961977.jpg
368961984.jpg
368961970.jpg
368961958.jpg
368961947.jpg
368961937.jpg
368961928.jpg
STILL DS & ICY

^^^^ Those are clean man. This was a pretty easy purchase down here back then. I cut the yard in my Carolina's now lol

^^ Yeah I had to make a hard choice too and I only had money for one pair at the time

ok guys i got mine a couple weeks ago, and i love them thanks to J Dash 57.
here are my pics

i love low top 11s, even more now!!!

I love XI lows, I have the red ones but unfortunately not the Columbias... I hope I can pick up a pair at some point though, these are one of the best lookingshoes around!

i completely forgot i had these until i saw this thread. anyone interested in an VNDS size 11? PM me.

Back
Top Bottom