Air Jordan XI low "snakeskin" November 2010?

The Jordan forum have you logging of NT sweatin losing sleep and plottin on people to get all this heat droppin

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Enough with this snakeskin crap.

If were getting more XI lows, I want some OG colorway patent lows.

Ex: Low Concords, Low Jams, Low black/reds, or low Jams but with the red accents instead of blue.

Give us something different, not this snakeskin stuff we already had.
if they were to do that, the entire world would be jumping down JB's back, again...
XI lows are fine with snakeskin. its a love them or hate them type of thing.

but i will give you this, you arent one of those crybaby dudes one here.
and a concord low would look pretty good. but space jam and bred lows dont sound like that much of a great idea

So this means it's only a rumor!
roll.gif
 Hope this will be a 2011 GR.

wow, grave dig this up and post nice...? seriously you cant get to 300 posts without digging up something from january? i think the rules should be changed cuz this is annoying

just put the XI up on NikeID already with mid and low options!

this shoe has replaced the Converse Chuck Taylor as the most iconic hoops shoe EVER, and should be widely available.

resellers be damned.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

wow, grave dig this up and post nice...? seriously you cant get to 300 posts without digging up something from january? i think the rules should be changed cuz this is annoying

I do agree a comment such as "nice" does not belong in any topic, but he wasnt the grave digger lol. Shame on the both of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

I do agree a comment such as "nice" does not belong in any topic, but he wasnt the grave digger lol. Shame on the both of them
laugh.gif

Pity on these guys! They don't know how to use the search tab!
roll.gif

Best time to confirm it's a rumor. Look at the title.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by foullaw

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

No its really not......

save it for December 1st

Originally Posted by foullaw

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

No its really not......

save it for December 1st
Lessson # 2. Refer to this link, kid. http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/index.html#/footwear?filter1=2
I can even send you the list for Dec. releases.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

If so... ill be copping. I miss my old pair.

last time these dropped they were gone ASAP and everybody had them. The ladies had them Pink things and we had the Blue joints  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom